CUSTOM MACHETE Challenge!

Can't wait for the other vids to show up. It is a great contest, and I am looking forward to em. :thumbup:

Sweetness, Joe..... thanks for the taking the time to shoot the vids... I look forward to the others.

Rick

JUST FOR YOU RICK!

[youtube]A7Oa9OHZhlg[/youtube]

Wow Joe, the way you handle Rick's 12" parang is amazing. Good for you. And congrats on the 12" Rick. Wait...what did I just watch?

Wow Joe, the way you handle Rick's 12" parang is amazing. Good for you.

Gotta give that a +1..... Joe... outstanding technique, brother. Even goofing around you pulled off some serious cuts.:eek::thumbup:

aw shucks, thanks guys. But the Golok is the culprit here, not me. That was my second tatami mat I've ever cut so I hope that means the Japanese carpeting industry may cringe:p. Those things aren't as hard to cut as the ninjas make them out to be, but it sure shows what it will do in dense areas with wood. I'm pretty sure any Machete savy person could do the same. I had not sharpened Rick's machete at all since both mine and vic's tests. Rick's edge holding ability showed itself through! I'll be putting the others through the same swash buckling treatment just for fun.

Joe that video was AWESOME! Makes me want to watch my "More Proof" dvd's. I made a drinking game out of it. Everytime Thompson vomits out complete BS, take a shot. Needless to say, we've never made it past the first knife.

hah! I'm glad it entertained. By "competition" I didn't mean the competition in this contest (cause they all are doing it), but by competition I mean Rick's Mini Parang competition. It is a challenge to any other 12" parang with cord gripped handle, muahahaha.

Muahaha. It will be mine. It will be mine all mine. :eek:

You getting a duplicate or the actual contest knife?

Great videos! This has been such a great thread/contest...the fun goes on and on! :thumbup:

Last edited:
You getting a dulicate or the actual contest knife?

Great videos! This has been such a great thread/contest...the fun goes on and on! :thumbup:

I just received THE ONE. I'm out mowing and doing yard work today. As soon as it cools down a bit, I'll be whacking stuff with my incomparable mini parang! :D

I just received THE ONE. I'm out mowing and doing yard work today. As soon as it cools down a bit, I'll be whacking stuff with my incomparable mini parang! :D

And now we know which one he "really" liked the best! :eek:;):D:thumbup:

hah!

Was cool seeing Joe make that thing move...it is fast in the hand!

And now we know which one he "really" liked the best! :eek:;):D:thumbup:

hah!

Was cool seeing Joe make that thing move...it is fast in the hand!

I admitted that. But it cannot out chop Bill Siegle's chopper.

I admitted that. But it cannot out chop Bill Siegle's chopper.

That Siegle is a chopping machine... I bet it'll out chop an axe of the same weight.

I happy the Mini P got to you, Horndog... was there any Zombie guts on it?

Last edited:
Back