CUSTOM MACHETE Challenge!

Nope...... Goat semen...... straight from the tap....... get it right..... I'll post a tutorial thread.:thumbup:

Rick

I thought something was screwy when I called and she said you were out "milking the goats".:eek:
Whatever you use, kgd sure seems to like it.:D

I am anxiously awaiting the videos, too. Can't wait to see what is done with these blades.

Have I missed where this has gone?

Nun hath missed anything!!!!! I'm teaching a bushcraft class this weekend, and then this is priority one for the week!!!! I've already sustained an injury from exploding wood with the siegle!!

Enough with the suspense....tell everyone I won and be done with it :D Can't wait to see all the vids! This has been a very fun project!!!

uploading first video right now.

Cool video! I am curious though.......why I only see a blank box with a tiny colored symbol in it where the video was posted? I found the video by going to You Tube but I was wondering if something has changed that I am unaware of.

That is such a cool little bush tool. I took down a tree with it when I had it. Marchand's mini-parang is just so funky and easy carrying, I had to have one. I hope Joe has some BIG wood ready for Bill Siegle's awesome chopper. It's a chopping machine! Nice video. :thumbup:

Back