CUSTOM MACHETE Challenge!

Did you misspell Bruce's name or did Bruce misspell his own name in his user name?

Can't wait to see the actual test videos!

Awesome! I can't wait to see these blade in action! I have to say that they look much smaller in video than the do in the pictures, so that was pretty surprising actually. Or is Joezilla a giant? :p

I have to say that they look much smaller in video than the do in the pictures, so that was pretty surprising actually. Or is Joezilla a giant? :p

Nah--they're all just shrinking in fear of the beating he's going to give them! :p

Did you misspell Bruce's name or did Bruce misspell his own name in his user name?

It's Ok, Joe was just so excited after handling all the machetes....

Did anyone else notice that the printing is smaller for Rick's machete?

Last edited:
It's Ok, Joe was just so excited after handling all the machetes....

Did anyone else notice that the printing is smaller for Rick's machete?

lol.......Story of my life...... :grumpy:

Unless Joe just printed my info in Metric?

Rick

Very Nice-great music and just make sure you pack them that nice when you send them to me Joe !! You guys do great work !!

Haha. I guess y'all could see that I did not clean them up prior to shipping. They are all still plenty sharp. I figured Joe will add plenty more stains to the steel before he is done! Great video. I listen to Wagner when I chop. :D

Haha. I guess y'all could see that I did not clean them up prior to shipping. They are all still plenty sharp. I figured Joe will add plenty more stains to the steel before he is done! Great video. I listen to Wagner when I chop. :D

Hmm.

That brings up a small point. These aren't bush knives.

Joe could do himself an injury!:eek:

Oh, well. Sacrifices must occasionally be made.:)

My hats off to you guys who made such great looking choppers! Oh, thanks Joe, my wife now thinks you're much more freaky than me:D

ROCK6

KILL DA WABBIT KILL DA WABBIT!!!

I'm going to make the next rabbit stick class sing that if I have the opportunity to teach it!

Update on the videos: Sorry guys, but it probably won't be until after blade before you see the videos up. I'm getting swamped with side projects and really want to make sure each one of these is covered uniquely. Story boarding is taking place now

Makers that read this:
If you have a favorite song that is machete esque, let me know! I'll try to incorporate it into the slicey/choppy parts of the reviews!

lol.......Story of my life...... :grumpy:

Rick

Gosh, I should send ya'll other stuff to edit too, since you are thaaatttt picky :p
windows movie maker is a pain in the buttt. I had to make 7 different videos, combine them into 4, then into 2, just to make sure it didn't freeze. Waaa waaa waa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnussen
lol.......Story of my life......

Rick

Gosh, I should send ya'll other stuff to edit too, since you are thaaatttt picky
windows movie maker is a pain in the buttt. I had to make 7 different videos, combine them into 4, then into 2, just to make sure it didn't freeze. Waaa waaa waa.

Joe your video was great, I was only pointing out that the printing was smaller on Rick's because........well I thought it was a good chance to take a cheap shot at Rick:D!

Bruce

;) I was spreading the proverbial sarcasm butter with a machete :p

Back