• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Made Titanium Standoffs, Screws, and LockRing for Zero Tolerance ZT0562

Here are some Titanium standoffs, Screws, and LockRings for you to customize your ZT0562 using the original hardware. They're made of grade5 6AL-4V titanium. Limited quantity available.

There are 3 colors available: anodized bronze, anodized blue, and plain.

Standoffs:
The standoffs are $30 for 1 set (4 standoffs).

LockRing(Fit 0550,0560,0561,0562, 0566):
The LockRing#1 is $10+$2 shipping (Free shipping with other parts)

Pivot Screw:
The Pivot Screw is $20 for 1 set.

8 Scale Screws + 1 Steel Insert Screw:
All 9 Screws are $55.

Full Set (Standoffs+LockRing+Pivot Screw+8 Scale Screws+1 Steel Insert Screw) is $105

Shipping and PayPal fees included in price. Will be shipped first class mail USPS w/ tracking. International buyers please contact me for shipping cost.
PM or Email me at gnoleb@hotmail.com for my PP info or any questions. Thanks.

nPfpfiA.jpg

Standoffs for ZT0562
1JDnZUF.jpg

Screws + LBS
J7KnuY9.jpg

i3LPp0C.jpg

dGWHjWN.jpg

PlvsCXw.jpg

FVhcrHk.jpg

E3kd3Na.jpg

Click Here for Titanium Standoffs for Spyderco Techno

Click Here for Titanium Standoffs for ZT 0566 and Scale Screws for ZT 0550 0560 & 0561

Click Here for Custom Made Titanium Pocket Clip for ZT0801, ZT0550/0560 & Spyderco Southard

Last edited:
Awesome! Fantastic work! Do you have a screw machine or are you doing these all my hand on a lathe?

Just received mine yesterday and installed them. These are top quality and every bit as nice as the RHK hardware I have on my 3" XM-18! Once I get my 0562CF I'll be ordering another set.

3FE3E0D6-EFFC-49E2-B94C-D048E34E6809.jpg

AD566B23-57E8-480E-A070-E5E32AD8E14D.jpg

21B7EE70-EC7F-4C75-9900-628A5967E865.jpg

These look great! Question though and maybe I'm just naive, but how do you screw in the pivot screw since it's circular and there's nothing to secure it on the backside while you're turning?

These look great! Question though and maybe I'm just naive, but how do you screw in the pivot screw since it's circular and there's nothing to secure it on the backside while you're turning?

I don't want to answer for Gnoleb, but this wasn't a problem when I installed my set. The friction of the screw against the Ti frame held it in place and prevented it from rotating.

I don't want to answer for Gnoleb, but this wasn't a problem when I installed my set. The friction of the screw against the Ti frame held it in place and prevented it from rotating.

Huh, I wouldn't have guessed that. Thanks for the reply! Did you use LockTight or anything like that?

Yes, I used a small amount of blue LockTite only on the pivot screw. Because this knife opens on bearings the pivot screw tightness does not have to be adjusted as precisely as one that uses washers. In other words it was easy to get it to flip smoothly and not have any blade play.

Yes, I used a small amount of blue LockTite only on the pivot screw. Because this knife opens on bearings the pivot screw tightness does not have to be adjusted as precisely as one that uses washers. In other words it was easy to get it to flip smoothly and not have any blade play.

Awesome, thanks so much for the info! Just bought a 0562CF off the sales forum and will be ordering a pivot screw and lock ring tonight to complete the look.

SHOKDU-No plan on clip now.

TechDoc-Thank you for the pics and answers. Glad that you like them. I recommend to use some LockTite on the pivot screw to make it tight.

stickymeat-No, I don't have custom scales now.

morda-Working on Pivot screws for ZT0550 and ZT0560 now. Hope I can have them available next month.

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Please please please do a pocket clip. Unless all the hardware can be converted over it doesn't seem complete. Also need a screw for the lbs...

feel the same about clip color vs screws, need to be complete package, black screw of lbs also looks bad while others are different. i don't like 0562 anyway, need the pivot screw more. for unbeatable 0550.

Gnoleb, got my blue anodized 562 pivot screw in the mail today and it is great! I love the colors you get, and it is so nice to be able to adjust the pivot without needing a torx bit. I would love to see some more stuff like this from you. ZT 620 maybe? Anyway, awesome work, and thanks! -Justin

Full set ordered (plain)

*Updated with pics below. Quality screws, fit was perfect. I took the scotchbrite pad to the clip and lbs screw.

Last edited:
Back