Dad! It's SNARK week!!! (Chat Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you folks ready for Zombie Sunday?

for that's when the dead rise...

be ready...

BE WARNED!

readddyyyyyyyyyyy, settttttttttttt, go!

Going to shoot my gun tomorrow, PT92...Aside from three rounds through a S&W .44 when I was 16, this will be my first time shooting any DA. I've only had singles b4..
How about some Zombie lamb....
MMMMMM gotta get me some lamb chops now...

GEC Bullnose in the Grand Canyon. What a majestic place the Canyon is.

2012-04-06_12-58-27_788.jpg

Finally got my shop somewhat reorganized and bunches of sheaths now in my deals section on the site rather than a box. Clearing out some room for some other....things, to come in the weeks ahead. :)

Wife and beautiful 24y.o. babysitter are getting drunk together in the kitchen. It's 10pm on a Saturday night. I NEED SOME ADVICE ASAP TO MAKE THIS A SATURDAY TO REMEMBER GET IN CHAT PRONTO.

Wife and beautiful 24y.o. babysitter are getting drunk together in the kitchen. It's 10pm on a Saturday night. I NEED SOME ADVICE ASAP TO MAKE THIS A SATURDAY TO REMEMBER GET IN CHAT PRONTO.

OMG....I wanna sig this sooooo bad!

Finally got my shop somewhat reorganized and bunches of sheaths now in my deals section on the site rather than a box. Clearing out some room for some other....things, to come in the weeks ahead. :)

deals section?? where?

dealbk16scout.jpg

Thanks Sky! :)

Geez lucky guy haha. What happened? :)

He failed, babysitter left, we called bullsh*t and shenanigans on his wife's a$$ until he posts pictures.

Got a turkey in the smoker hope she turns out good!
My brother does that for Thanksgiving. Best turkey I've ever had.

If you like westerns, "Good for Nothing" is worth renting. Not standard issue western fare.

Happy Easter Y'all....i know there is a thread on this and everything....just wanted to sound less preachy and more hungover....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back