Dad! It's SNARK week!!! (Chat Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey turned out great! I used the BK9 to hack up some apple wood for the smoker. Col Defender was here and we all ate too much.

Sitting here running sand paper across my -3 on the lower grind... So far I have completed the 400 and working on the 800.

Welp. Im doing one of ''those'' type mods. Either this is gonna be cool as hell, or it is gonna look like poopoo on a stick. I will know here in a bit...

pics or it didn't happen :D

I forgot my camera -- but as soon as the thread about the campout is posted up on the competitors website, I still won't post a link, 'cause that's bad manners... :D
but I got to make fire using a flint, steel, and charcloth.

Turkey turned out great! I used the BK9 to hack up some apple wood for the smoker. Col Defender was here and we all ate too much.

Awesome! I do that for Thanksgiving and sometimes Christmas. What kind of smoker do you cook in?

A nice day, but glad it's over. Started getting company around 11, and the last of the hold outs just left a few minutes ago. Yee haw...

We are heading out in a few weekends to st andrews st park at panama city beach, fl...total car camping trip with the fam, but it's the first of the year...I'm really looking forward to my first backpacking camp of the season...

We are heading out in a few weekends to st andrews st park at panama city beach, fl...total car camping trip with the fam, but it's the first of the year...I'm really looking forward to my first backpacking camp of the season...

Nothing wrong with that. At least you're getting out there.

Just got home from family dinner, it's always a late night with my family. I am stuffed

Some kids are just glad this whole easter bunny thing is over...

3940718394154650_fsUqVbQp_c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back