• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Dan Huang aka LIUKANG is back

Well thanks for letting me know. I find it strange he hasn't been excommunicated given his rep around here. Must be more to the story than I know.

yes, what you don't know is that many sites don't care as long as the member has a following as makes loot. can someone say jerzee devil. Alot of bs goes on their that we don't tolerate here, and then they rationalize it with BS reasons smh.

back to Liu KANG

i ran afoul of him on the JD, he tried something slick with a sale, and pictures related to a balisong if i recall.
the bottom line is i called him out, and the doo doo hit the fan because folks who want to get grails from him were afraid he was going to be banned. so instead they all attacked me. even though i had the evidence that he was trying to pull a fast one of unknown origin. thankfully i smelled fish before i got hooked with his BS.

I just checked my junk mail , and got an email from him. i have no clue to why he sent it to me, but i do know i wasn't going to deal with it except to out him yet again. m
maybe a vendetta style link lol, i don't know I'm not going to click on it. if someone does let us knoiw what it is too. do so at your own risk. after all It's Dirty DAN alias LiU kANG

here's a copy and paste of the email.

Dan Huang (liukang187@wideband.net.au) Microsoft SmartScreen classified this message as junk.
Sent: Sat 4/02/16 2:24 AM
To: me.
Microsoft SmartScreen marked this message as junk and we'll delete it after ten days.
Wait, it's safe!|I'm not sure. Let me check

hi wuwei

http://emilynelsonmedia.com/block.php?spent=x1bsw3v5z9sspyy0

Dan

Yeah he has an email bug or the like, many people got one of those emails from that bottom feeder.

Yeah he has an email bug or the like, many people got one of those emails from that bottom feeder.

dang it must mean Dan keeps a record of those who have called him out as the pos that he is. nice to know we get into his heart in this way so he's not so comfortable. :D

I was looking some prices up on ebay ...

Dan has a new alias, as it looks like, Tun-Chun was either deactivated or banned from ebay around 4/20 or 4/21/17 showing his last sales. All of which have broken links.

He is now "gate-bil". He has had this account since Nov 16th, 2013 and up until now appears to be a secondary account he had set up to purchase items without folks knowing it was him as he has no feedback as a seller.

Dan Huang is scum.
I listed a Busse knife on an ebay auction. He was the winner. He then contacts me and demands that I sell him the knife outside of ebay for a substantially reduced price, or he will abuse ebay's return policy. Here's his email to me which he sent after I filed a non-paying bidder claim against him on ebay:

"Okay I see what you did, and if you want to do it that way, it won't turn out well. I can pay for it today and either refuse the package or I can file with ebay that it is not as described. You will let ebay settle the case and you will lose. You would than have to pay for shipping both ways plus pay for ebay and paypal fees. Is that what you want to do?
Take my offer of $500 with normal paypal, it's your best option. otherwise I will pay for it, return it and make you pay so much in fees for wasting my time.
Dan"

His ebay handle is gate-bil Stay far away from this guy.

Dan Huang is scum.
I listed a Busse knife on an ebay auction. He was the winner. He then contacts me and demands that I sell him the knife outside of ebay for a substantially reduced price, or he will abuse ebay's return policy. Here's his email to me which he sent after I filed a non-paying bidder claim against him on ebay:

"Okay I see what you did, and if you want to do it that way, it won't turn out well. I can pay for it today and either refuse the package or I can file with ebay that it is not as described. You will let ebay settle the case and you will lose. You would than have to pay for shipping both ways plus pay for ebay and paypal fees. Is that what you want to do?
Take my offer of $500 with normal paypal, it's your best option. otherwise I will pay for it, return it and make you pay so much in fees for wasting my time.
Dan"

LMAO. Big surprise from this SCUM!!! :rolleyes: CALL eBay and report ALL of this BS from him to eBay ASAP!!! Bring down the hammer on him!!! Completely against the rules there! One has to wonder how many other accounts he has there, kinda like he did/does here too. :mad:

Dan Huang is scum.

Dan"

If you like the knife, do not send it. A Special Edition 2007 FSH once "magically" turned into a pike of junk shelf rails on the seller. I've seen with my own eyes the images of the shelving...package opened in the postmaster's office...and of the weight variance on the USPS receipts to & from. He admitted to stealing the knife to other Busse forum members at a knife show later on... :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Sorry for the Necromancy, but gate-bil/ Liu Kang has an item listed that I’ve been looking for for quite a long time. I’m just wondering about the pros and cons here.

Sorry for the Necromancy, but gate-bil/ Liu Kang has an item listed that I’ve been looking for for quite a long time. I’m just wondering about the pros and cons here.

Have you not read the 90 posts before yours?

PRO: Maybe you guys will become best buddies after the transaction.
CON: Maybe he will stab you in the back and take your knife back while you lie on the ground bleeding watching in disbelief.

REALITY: He will stab you in the back and take your knife sometime after he pretends to be your best buddy.

Figure it out. Thinking with one's "li'l head" has gotten more than one guy in deep do-do. YMMV. :)

Well the cons would be a good bit more then the pros. I wouldn't take the chance.

Have you not read the 90 posts before yours?

PRO: Maybe you guys will become best buddies after the transaction.
CON: Maybe he will stab you in the back and take your knife back while you lie on the ground bleeding watching in disbelief.

REALITY: He will stab you in the back and take your knife sometime after he pretends to be your best buddy.

Figure it out. Thinking with one's "li'l head" has gotten more than one guy in deep do-do. YMMV. :)
Yeah, you’re right. I shouldn’t have even thought about dealing with this guy. I guess I’ll just be patient.

Yeah, you’re right. I shouldn’t have even thought about dealing with this guy. I guess I’ll just be patient.
You likely will save yourself a tremendous headache. I know it sucks to see a rare knife you've been wanting for awhile right there in front of you and you can't grab it, or should not grab it because the seller has a very bad rep. Not sure if this will help, but if I were you, I'd consider hitting up some of the other guys who deal with a lot of Busse knives to see if they can help--@roenman, Jaxx Jaxx , knife hunter knife hunter (knifehunter.com), and @dericdesmond to name a few. If they don't have something close to what you are looking for, they may know who does. Don't wait for your knife to show up; persevere and go find it.

You likely will save yourself a tremendous headache. I know it sucks to see a rare knife you've been wanting for awhile right there in front of you and you can't grab it, or should not grab it because the seller has a very bad rep. Not sure if this will help, but if I were you, I'd consider hitting up some of the other guys who deal with a lot of Busse knives to see if they can help--@roenman, Jaxx Jaxx , knife hunter knife hunter (knifehunter.com), and @dericdesmond to name a few. If they don't have something close to what you are looking for, they may know who does. Don't wait for your knife to show up; persevere and go find it.
Alright man, that was the first Boom Parang I had run across in a year.

I saw a couple of nice Game Wardens on eBay and they were his knives. I guess I will stay far, far away.

Just made a purchase from volleyswan, CS Pork Shank, due to land Tues... Had no idea until I got a follow up email from seller w/ a link to his listings on JD...phuck.

I'm thankful for being warned here about Dan. I was fortunate to get a Scrapmax 460 from him years ago but won't be doing any more business with him. Plenty of othere knife sellers out there with integrity.

Back