DC Knife Knuts Lunch

Walker,
Although I get down to DC a bit, I'm in NYC. Enjoy your lunch.

------------------
Cheers,

--+Brian+--

Actually, 11:30 would be best for me, followed by 12:00, but I can do any of them. Let's try to maximize.

Prigger,

If you are coming in Md. 4, take Beltway (I-95 at that point) North to Exit 15, Central Avenue (Md. 214). Take Central Avenue West to the Addison Road Station of the Blue Line. Take the Blue Line to L'Enfant Plaza, go upstairs and take a Yellow or Green Line train to Gallery Place (2 stops). Get off and head for the Chinatown Exit and you will see the China Doll across H St. The only problem with this is that I have no idea of the parking out there, as I live in Arlington, VA.

------------------
Walk in the Light,
Hugh

Hugh, this is a great idea. Hopefully I will be able to make it next time/some time, if there are more times. Good job!
smile.gif

------------------
Work hard, play hard, live long.
Outlaw_Dogboy

Unfortunately, I can't really do it during the day so, I'm out.

My suggestion for the next get together: why don't we get together at one of the gun/knife shows? Or even better, "Chefget" owns a restaurant (the Orchard Inn or something) just north of Baltimore (in Towson). I'm not sure if he posts here that often. But, in the past, he did offer his place for a get together. Maybe we should take him up on it, on a weekend!

Bernie

It looks as if 11:30AM tomorrow is the time, the place is the China Doll restaurant at 627 H St., NW, Washington, DC. I will get there about 11:25. See y'all there!

------------------
Walk in the Light,
Hugh

Something ELSE fun I'm gonna miss...grrr....does anyone at all live in the midwest?! Am I all alone in the hills here?
Danelle

Danelle, "It's a long way to Tipperary", and it's even a longer way from Denver to DC. Sorry. I will, however, observe that Denver has its good points. One is that the laws on such as knives and guns are, I hear, rather less onerous than in Babylon by the Potomac.

------------------
Walk in the Light,
Hugh

As my luck would have it, I'm not going to make this lunch. sorry all ya's
PR

------------------
If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail!

Military "Military" fans unite!!!

FullerH, Where are your manners? Danelle, we'll set a place for both you and Joyce! If you leave Denver early enough, you can get here in time for lunch, and probably be home by midnight.

No, don't thank us, please. It's just the kind of guys we are. You know about DC, don't you? "All the charm of a northern city, and all the efficiency of a southern one."

Sounds good.

Orchard Inn, let me tell you...the food is to die for and the service is terrific.

What is good in Denver ? Just kidding
smile.gif

------------------
All of God's Critters may have knives, but most of them are stamped with the name BENCHMADE

I know this is kinda late, but I'd like to join you at this lunch, if there are no objections.

------------------
Wolf
Always store beer in a dark place.

FullerH:

I wanted to email you in hopes you would get this message faster, but no address is posted for you. I have just been ordered to go to New York tonight for a Network Emergency. One of the regional network servers for MetLife just crashed. I'm the head of the regional emergency team, which means I have to go and baby sit the rest of my drones. If I get back down here in time I will come to lunch, I really want to finally meet everyone. However I just dont know if I will leave New York in time to get there. If I dont make it, I hope everyone has a great time.

Dark Nemesis

------------------
All of God's Critters may have knives, but most of them are stamped with the name BENCHMADE

Wolf, I'm not the host, but I'm sure FullerH would agree that you're welcome.

Dark Nemesis, sometimes things come up. If you can make it, that'll be great.

Back