Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
L to r

21 inch 33 ounce Chainpuri by Purna.
1. Slight shrinkage of wood handle.
2. Loose sheath
3. Karda chakma are missing
4. Slight loose sheath

Take it for $75.

18 inch 30 ounce M-43 by Kumar. Slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. Real workhorse at $95.

15 inch 19 ounce Ang Khola by Ram Kumar. Missing Karda, chakma and split sheath. Great camping Knife at $75.

uDtzPQ9.jpg

L to r

16 inch 29 ounce Chiura Ang Khola by Kumar. Slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. Great value at $95.

15 inch 17 ounce BAS by Ram Kumar. Hairline crack on wood handle. $75.

15 inch 18 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Ram Kumar. Nice and sharp blade. Hairline crack on neem wood handle. $40.

Dwesdoh.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all

Super deals!!!
Love those Chainpuri’s by Purna!
And a Chiruwa on top of that!

Last edited:
EMS for 21 inch 33 ounce Chainpuri by Purna.

It looks to me more like a single-fuller Chitlangi, but either way I'll take it.

Got the Done Deal. :)

Last edited:
E83F20D1-33FB-409E-A790-261B2F8F1608.jpeg

It looks to me more like a single-fuller Chitlangi, but either way I'll take it.
That’s a great grab David. I would have if I hadn’t already got 2 of those by Purna. I bought one that was perfect but a disgruntled Purna I’m presuming messed up his mark. It is a “one of a kind” Purna mark! Lol

I do believe your right! I have one by Tirtha. One of my favorites. If it wasnt you I wouldda bought that one at that price. BTW: Aint forgot ya man on the EMW knife. Been busy packin. Im going fishin in the morning but should be back next week. Ill see If can get me another one of them collection pics if my wife aint snooping around:D

View attachment 779268
That’s a great grab David. I would have if I hadn’t already got 2 of those by Purna. I bought one that was perfect but a disgruntled Purna I’m presuming messed up his mark. It is a “one of a kind” Purna mark! Lol

Unfortunately it's not one of a kind. Purna's mark is usually a bull, but sometimes it looks like a cow, and occasionally it's even more simplified and looks like a mouse. I have a couple of those. Yours is the mouse head, with a little more detail than Purna's usual mouse heads. :)

I don't know if it's because Purna was rushed, or maybe one of the helpers added the mark. It's my understanding that Purna left HI a while ago, yet Yangdu keeps selling his blades. Either he is making blades in his own shop and sendng them to Yangdu to sell, or maybe he left lots of blades not quite finished and she is selling those off. Does anybody have the inside scoop about this?

EMS sent on 15 inch 18 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Ram Kumar. Nice and sharp blade. Hairline crack on neem wood handle. $40.

Auntie Yangdu, why do you keep making it so hard to stick to the budget I'm on right now?! The M-43 and the Ak's are torturing me, someone please get them before my resolve breaks!

I think the Purna knives are left overs. Complete and just in her inventory.

The M43 and the 16'' AK are singing to me as well. I'm trying to leave them for someone more worthy than I but my resolve is weakening as well.

I've been gone a bit but let me tell you these caught my eye!

15 inch 19 ounce Ang Khola by Ram Kumar. Missing Karda, chakma and split sheath. Great camping Knife at $75.

16 inch 29 ounce Chiura Ang Khola by Kumar. Slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. Great value at $95.

Still have to get an AK or a CAK... Hard to say exactly, but I think the 16" 29oz CAK is just what the DR ordered for me... maybe even a 16.5 or 17" if I'm feeling bold.

It's getting cold around here and the 18" M43 Lachhu is an awesome firewood processor... the Tin Chirra works great too..but something about the AK/CAK really calls to me.

That Kumar CAK...man... but buying a car in 2 days and baby comes in May... oh wait, they'll need a khuk too!

I gave yall plenty of chance, I emailed and got a done deal on the 16" Kumar CAK.

Try to visualize a derelict in a wheelchair doing his happy dance! I got kindling to make ya know?

I gave yall plenty of chance, I emailed and got a done deal on the 16" Kumar CAK.

Try to visualize a derelict in a wheelchair doing his happy dance! I got kindling to make ya know?
Glad you got it! I love his work! I just got a 15” CAK with bamboo handles. I love it!
You saved me and my wallet!

Thanks brother for saving me, that was killing me. Enjoy it.

Back