1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

Death Chat!!

Discussion in 'Ban Tang's "Stupid Sharp Knives"' started by MRpink, Nov 12, 2010.

1. JGarrison Knives

JGarrison Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 28, 2005
    A morning hike would work for me, I need the exercise.

2. HikingMano

HikingMano

Sep 2, 2008
    Sounds good to me. Ban said a light one, so how does 5-6 miles sound? We can do this chill loop at Castle Rock SP.

3. HikingMano

HikingMano

Sep 2, 2008
    Alright, we're going to reschedule this. How does next or the following Sunday sound?

4. HikingMano

HikingMano

Sep 2, 2008
    So, looks like we're planning for this coming Sunday. Who can make it and what does everyone want to do?

5. JGarrison Knives

JGarrison Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 28, 2005
    Mentioned to Ban we could also shoot some archery.

6. HikingMano

HikingMano

Sep 2, 2008
    Yeah, that would be awesome :thumbup:

7. Ban

Ban Moderator Moderator

Oct 14, 1998
    I am down with archery as well. I think the place off of Santa Teresa has some BBQ grills if we want to do some shit like that there.

8. MRpink

MRpink

Sep 17, 2007
    I'm in for whatever!

9. JGarrison Knives

May 28, 2005
    I don't think they have anything going on this weekend so should be open to public.

10. HikingMano

HikingMano

Sep 2, 2008
    I'm down. Someone PM me or whatever where this joint is. Meet at what time?

I'll bring brownies?

11. JGarrison Knives

May 28, 2005
    Looks like its going to be hot that day. I would suggest early in the morning there isn't a lot of cover while shooting at the range or on the walking course.

http://www.blackmountainbowmen.net/

12. HikingMano

HikingMano

Sep 2, 2008
    Oh yeah, it's going to be hot this weekend for sure.

13. JGarrison Knives

May 28, 2005
    Ill bring my 3 recurves. I think the gate opens at 8am. Probably to hot to BBQ and to early. Maybe have late breakfast or early lunch some where near by or coffee. :p

14. Ban

Ban Moderator Moderator

Oct 14, 1998
    Sounds like a plan to me. I only have a recurve so I guess that's what I will be bringing.

15. HikingMano

HikingMano

Sep 2, 2008
    I have...uh..nothing... :eek:

So, meet there at 8am?

16. Ban

Ban Moderator Moderator

Oct 14, 1998
    Then you can borrow one from J ;)

17. JGarrison Knives

May 28, 2005
    8 sounds good to me. Can you get up that early Ban? :)

Think Ill run down to Predator Archery today and pick up some target tips and extra knocks.

18. HikingMano

HikingMano

Sep 2, 2008
    It's cool, I don't want to jack up any one's equipment. I'll just come to chill for a bit.

Alright, I'll be there at 8.

19. JGarrison Knives

May 28, 2005
    If I haven't broken my bows yet I doubt you will.

20. Ban

Ban Moderator Moderator

Oct 14, 1998
    That's pretty darn early for me but I will try to make it :)