Deburring method

I hope so, and it's not just Amazon pocketing everything.

Amazon prints on demand from somewhere near Las Vegas if I recall.
I did notice the print date reference I referred to before as also showing the book was 'Made in the USA' and referencing Middletown, DE as the origin. Being that the print date nearly exactly coincided with my placement of the order, I did wonder if they were being printed on demand. Almost had to be, it seems to me. On that point, looking further online:

Last edited:
You've quoted the first statement above as originating with me. That was actually in Blade Lab's reply. Might be an accurate statement nevertheless. But I can't claim any knowledge of that point, one way or another.

On the 2nd quote, I did notice the print date reference I referred to before as also showing the book was 'Made in the USA' and referencing Middletown, DE as the origin. Being that the print date nearly exactly coincided with my placement of the order, I did wonder if they were being printed on demand. Almost had to be, it seems to me.
Vadim's son posted on the Tormek forum some months after he passed. He said that they were discontinuing sale of the products he sold except for existing inventory and the book. That's why I assume they're getting the proceeds.

You've quoted the first statement above as originating with me. That was actually in Blade Lab's reply. Might be an accurate statement nevertheless. But I can't claim any knowledge of that point, one way or another.
Sorry about that. I don't often use multi-quote and I must have messed it up trying to edit.

Back