Derrick Bohn has passed away

Derrick was a good dude, a good family man, a solid businessman, and a real asset to the knife community. I've bought several knives from KSF over the years and reading his Friday emails was a regular part of my week. Condolences to his family--DB will be sorely missed. :(

This is terrible news. KSF is one of my favorite knife shops and Derrick was just an awesome person. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

I've bought several knives from him over the years. Always answered my questions, and was a pleasure to deal with. RIP.

Deepest sympathies to his family, I will miss his videos and upbeat personality.

It’s a hard thing to comprehend
One moment alive and then gone in a whisper ...
Prayers for the family
G2

Prayers and sincere condolences sent. A terrible tragedy, and a reminder of just how fragile life is.

Very sad to hear. Always seemed a good guy and the way he went above and beyond at ksf was always appreciated. Prayers and god bless his family and friends in this difficult time.

I was really sad to hear they were moving because I make my way up to the U.P. sometimes and hoped to meet him. Now I am nearly beside myself. He was such an asset to our community. My prayers to his family .

This is terrible news. Derrick was an asset to our community. Prayers to his family.

Terrible news and a big loss to the knife community. Lots of prayers for his family!

Such terrible news. I felt awful when I saw it. Can't even imagine how the Bohn family and friends feel. My thoughts and prayers go out to them.

Deepest condolences to the family.
This is a loss to the knife community in general and BF in particular.

Wow, so sad. I know many of us have had personal interactions with Derrick over the years and know what a good guy he is. Sad for the family and for the knife community in general.

Back