• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Desperate times

Glad your home Man! Much Thanks and Much RESPECT for your service :thumbup:

LMK what you want for the package - It might be easier for you Brother

May the good Lord speed your recovery and may my generation not be counted as the one that has forgotten the sacrifices of so many. I speak for many that I know personally that appreciate all you and others like you have done for us. God speed you and your valiant endeavors, brother.

Many thanks for your service. My puny prayer will be added to the Mother of God and He will grant her anything. God speed to better times hero.

Anthony,

Let me know what you want for the ASH-1 with the contoured black and tan handle. Hope your healing is going well.

Chris.

Hey guys guess your all been at the creek. Finally got a camera that works, so will get pics up over the weekend. Guess there is around 45 still left.
A rough list.
Original PBF Set with one off Hades Hornet Sword, believe just made for Skunk around 25 inches long. $2400
3 Killer Bees. $250 A PIECE
1 Black only Killer Bee, never seen anther. SOLD
1 Jungle Assault left, rare as it has no center serrations, think i got it from progunner.? SOLD
Puzzle fighter, again one of a kind, maybe from Eric SOLD
Bone SHSH still here, had a nice offer from a good buddy, but feel I need a little more.SOLD
2 Flying mojo's, one maple, one red G10 (red wolf howling). $1400 A PIECE OPEN TO OFFERS
2 CS MOJO'S Contured G10 with teeth. $750 A PIECE, OPEN TO OFFERS
2 CS SJACTACS. $550 a piece
SFNO CAMO, Satin and DC with leatherman sheath.$650.00
4 ASH-1 CS, Bone, Camo, G-Rex etc. $550 a piece $650 fr the camo
4 Ganza run SHSH. Contured Handles. 2 Clips, 2 with teeth. $700 A PIECE............
13 Original FSH'S left. STIILL SOME ORIGINALS LEFT CS $700 A PIECE
Proto, Fatties, Skinnies all CS.
BWM LE GOING PRICE WITH A DISCOUNT
Stealth fighter. AGAIN GONING PRICE WITH DISCOUNT
Basic 11. Same again
And maybe a few more I can find. Plus then the customs, Carrillos, Striders, the list goes on.

Also have 3 killer assault rifles at my FFL, For give away prices. Original fully tricked out HK93 and FNC. And an early KAC SR15 In black.

So again I thank you for all your support. And feel free to get in touch. 917 495 9370 or 845 266 8045.

P.S Bear with me with the pics as it's pretty hard to function right now. Think it took me 40 mins to write this.
Best Anthony.

Last edited:
God bless you , brother. I lost buddies too , so I know how you feel. Mine are at Fiddler's Green,and yours,I am sure are at the place reserved for the brave soldiers who gave all-----------Joe

Thanks for your best wishes mate. Had to sell the sheath. Went from one box to anther at the PO LOL. Got to handle it for 10 seconds....... It looked great.
Best Anthony.

Hi, when can we expect to see prices?

Respect
Eric

Eric,
Will be trying to get prices up this weekend. Hard for me to think about anything right now. But if their is something you fancy, best to contact me direct as I'm doing great deals for old timers like yourself ..... lol.
Anthony.

Anthony,

Let me know what you want for the ASH-1 with the contoured black and tan handle. Hope your healing is going well.

Chris.
Chris,
Sorry so many knives, so much to deal with. Would prob go $550.00 shipped insured etc.Paypal gift. Let me know. Call or email.
Best Anthony

Glad your home Man! Much Thanks and Much RESPECT for your service :thumbup:

LMK what you want for the package - It might be easier for you Brother

Hey bro,
Thanks for your support. Just really need the money right but think I will sell seperatly. If there is something that may interest you am doing killer deals right now, so get in touch.
Best Anthony.

I just saw the thread and, what can i say? G-d bless you and speed your recovery.

Very interested in this One of a kind fighter
attachment.php

Sending a PM also.

Eric

Me too :) If does not work out.

YOU KNOW GUYS, ESPECIALLY ONES THAT HAVE HAVE KNOWN ME FOR OVER 10 YEARS THAT IVE BEEN COLLECTING ON THIS FORUM FROM. PRICES AND PICS WILL COME UP. I AM REALLY IN THE SHIT. I CANT GIVE PRICES RIGHT NOW. GARTH WILL LOOK INTO EVERYTHING WHEN HE IS BACK FROM THE CREEK. I CAN'T GIVE FAIR PRICES ON GEAR RIGHT NOW. Wait a day or
so and we can speak through busse. There WILL BE GOOD DEALS. But they are my family. When u spend way over 100k over 10 years I only trust to let them give a faiir price. you know I got my self into this shit situation for our freendom?????? After morphine everyday its hard to even write this. just stop asking prices, you will get a great deal, I'm not a dealer, just a serious collector, ask any of the old timers. It is not about profit just saving my fat arse right now. I thank you all for your concern. And love my bros and sis Amy and kendra. Just take some time off and you'll prob get the best ganza price of the last few years. I love u all but everyday is a new sunny or not today, but its a new day, 917 495 9370 /845 266 8045 anthony911@earthlink.net.
Guys I love u a lot but just give time, ironically I need cash now, but I need fair pricing after being a collector for so many years.

Thankyou for your service brother and sorry for your loss. I hope you heal up quickly and are back too feeling like your same old self again.
I'm sure all the gang will be patient and be willing to wait for the prices of some great Infi pieces. Take care,

Doug

Back