• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Desperate times

Guys my health sort of got worse rather than better. I thank you all for the love you have shown...... I will never forget that. There are still 65 blades and swords for sale. But after speaking to SPARK, they will be sold through my FFL. Its just fair that way. We are getting them up tonight. Pictures are taken, but they are doing me a huge favor, like so many of you have done. So I'm not in this for a profit, fair market value and reasonible offers entertained. I guess 30 custom shop left and the rest are Hayes, Carrillo, Lambert, Duncan, Terzuola etc. The Addy will be Civil Armory 845 723 4603, Derek or Scott. But it will go through the dealer tab. This way I can get the gear to you ASAP as they ship every day. With my condition I can't do that. Again I thank you all soooooooooo much. You know who you are, I love you for standing by me.
My number is in the listing if you need to call.
Anthony xxxxx

Hopefully the eye of the storm has now passed Bro - Get your Azz up and out of it ASAP

Man hope you have healed by now - left a couple of messages for you, and expect to hear from you soon.

All the Best!

Back