Did anyone receive knives for Christmas?

Unfortunately not. However I bought myself a present; a new kitchen knife, Satake Chef´s 9,5#, RC 59. What a knife!!

I got a Spyderco Delica with plain edge. It's a real nice little knife for what I need it for.

No knives for me, sigh, but I did give my father a william henry kestral, carbon fiber as its a user, and he really likes it. The thing flicks open wonderfully and its really really fun too. Besides, giving is better than receiving, right? sigh

------------------
"An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys" -Van Roy's Law

Yup, The girlfriend got me an Emerson S.A.R.K.,It fits like a glove and locks up tight!Also got a SAK,a National Wild Turkey Federation Schrade, and a C.R.K.T. Point Guard. And I got myself an M.O.D. Deiter CQD Auto!!!! Merry Christmas to me!!!!
smile.gif

My wife got me a custom "Erickson" Balisong knife.It has a weehawk blade and maroon micarta inlays.It was a total suprise! She's the best!

My wife got me a Victorinox Manager II, which is a small knife like the executive, which features instead of a toothpick, a ballpoint pen. It is VERY handy. I actually got it on the 23rd (my Bday, not xmas) and have used it many times since then. I never really though a knife this small would be good for much (and strictly speaking, the sharp edge component probably isn't) but I have used the phillips screwdriver, the bottle opener, and the pen repeatedly in the last few days. a definate winner!

My birthday also falls in December so I get extra presents this time of year.
smile.gif
I specifically tell my friends and family NOT to buy me knives. They have no problem with this cause they think I'm knutts when it comes to knives. So I usually just get money and the following advice: "go buy a knife or something."

So I did.
smile.gif
Here is my December haul, partly bought with holiday money (and partly not
smile.gif
).

http://www4.gvsu.edu/triert/decknives.htm

------------------
Hoodoo

I get some pleasure from finding a relentlessly peaceful use for a combative looking knife.
JKM

GUNTINGS!!! One real and one trainer. Such a loving wife. Now if Bram willjust put on a class in Colorado....

Christopher

------------------
Stay Sharp!
------------------------------
AKTI Member A000987

frown.gif
My wife hates knives
frown.gif

Well, at least I have enough underware to last a lifetime!

BarnZ
frown.gif

------------------
Proud Bladeforums.com SPONSOR & MODERATOR!
Please accept my personal invitation to join the new product announcement and special sale list at our web site.<p> http://www.DeltaZ-Knives.com

My birthday is on Christmas Day, so my girlfriend went all out and got me a Kershaw Ken Onion Whirlwind and a book, "The Working Folding Knife" by Steven Dick. (I did give her a list of knives long before the time
smile.gif
)

I really love my girlfriend
smile.gif

I received a Smith & Wesson SWAT from my brother,(he must hate me) and a Browning fixed blade w/guthook from my wife.(she halfway likes me)

Yes, my wife gave me a Leatherman Wave. Yippee! I love it.

I asked for one, and suggested the best places, both on the Web and brick-and-mortar, to buy one.

Yep, my wife got me the BM 710 plain edge. And my parents-in-law got me a fixes-blade, partly serrated. The BM is much better, its my every day carry now. Happy New Year to all of you. Standa

Sure did!
My girlfriend got me an Emerson SOCFK, Tanto point, Black T coating. This is my first Emerson knife but not my last.(planning to get a Commander and a La Griffe next...)

I know it's kinda' late but i just found this tread.
tongue.gif

For Christmas I got a Spyderco Zowada model from SAMO and a Leatherman Wave tool adapter from my girlfriend Melissa. Woohoo!
biggrin.gif

Back