Discontinued models returning?

I was playing with the prototype a couple of weeks ago. Seems thinner, lighter with more defined grinds on it. It was the overseas model, but it looked and felt better than the ones I've had before. The Brute is my least favorite of the BKT lineup, it kinda just seems of place, with the 9 and 4 out on the streets.

Moose

thats good news... i cant really find a specific purpose for it either, in my head at least. i guess it just looks cool.

EDIT:
I must say again...this is awesome news!

The Brute is a ''must-have'' item for the Zombie Apocalypse! lmao

:D

Wait a minute....I don't remember the BK-10LE being $180. I don't remember how much it was, but if it was $180 I wouldn't have bought it. Am I losing my mind or something?

I still want to get a a BK7 and a 15 but the BK1 and BK6 are the last 2 Beckers I am really really excited about adding to my collection.

If even one of them comes out in 2013 I will be very happy.

Its a dealer level membership. I'm just guessing, but with his new custom user title and him losing his job recently, he is going to be selling some cool stuff, hopefully of the Kabar kind.

I'm waiting to get my tweeners from him, Machax too. I have an Effingham Brute and it's as sucky of a chopper as the camillus one I got to use. The design looks cool but it needs some serious work to make it work like a Bk9. I might send it home with Bill Siegle after BeckerWest.

Been contemplating taking a year off from buyin' and doing as much using as possible. That coincides nicely with a 2013 release of an improved BK1, which I would like very very much.

Been contemplating taking a year off from buyin' and doing as much using as possible. That coincides nicely with a 2013 release of an improved BK1, which I would like very very much.

you'll never make it brother! LOL that's like taking a year off from sex!

Hmm, Moose, are you gonna get any 11s in by late May? I'm much more inclined to buy one from you well over some other well known retailers as long as it has the new coating and sheath.

Back