Discontinued models returning?

The BK1 and BK6 are in the works.

We have seen proto's from over seas, but I am pretty sure they are going to make them in Olean now.

The reason they were looking at overseas work, is that way they could get them made, and out in a timely fashion. Since making the decision to go stateside, the downside to the USA Made products is time.

They will make a come back, but the earliest I would expect them would be 2013.

Moose

:thumbup::thumbup: :applouse::tears_of_joy: YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The BK10LE's were the reason i got my BH #. It is a bad-a** blade, IMHO. I paid $100. Reg price for non BH's was $150. Yes, it was worth it. No, it's not a 9 but a perfect blade when traveling light or the size of the 9 is an issue. Also easier to conceal.

Last edited:
well, if only someone had pictures of the then, horrible prototypes :)

IMG8001-XL.jpg

IMG8002-XL.jpg

couple other amusing shots of the Blade show booth

IMG8000-XL.jpg

IMG7996-XL.jpg

"well, if only someone had pictures of the then, horrible prototypes "
Oh, come on man. Those pic's were taken at blade? last year?
I don't recollect seeing those pic's in all the threads on Blade last summer.

Um, yeah they were. I took them. :D

And just and FYI, I'm setup as a dealer here, and I'm still a mod here, but nowhere in between shall the two meet. I have to follow the rules set forth by Morgan, Bartholomew, and Spark, so, any questions related to knives that I am selling, direct them to either PM, email, or my sales thread. Thanks.

Moose

Sorry Moose, didn't know, now I do, won't happen again.

Relax. Its not a problem, I'm just putting info out there.

And its better to say, "I apologize" rather than, "I'm sorry".

Here, lemme show you something.

sor·ry   [sor-ee, sawr-ee] Show IPA
adjective, sor·ri·er, sor·ri·est.

wretched, poor, useless, or pitiful

So, by saying, "I'm sorry", you are saying you are "wretched, poor, useless, or pitiful", which you are not.

Its better to say, I apologize.

But you don't have to apologize, on this occasion.

Moose

Relax. Its not a problem, I'm just putting info out there.

And its better to say, "I apologize" rather than, "I'm sorry".

Here, lemme show you something.

sor·ry   [sor-ee, sawr-ee] Show IPA
adjective, sor·ri·er, sor·ri·est.

wretched, poor, useless, or pitiful

So, by saying, "I'm sorry", you are saying you are "wretched, poor, useless, or pitiful", which you are not.

Its better to say, I apologize.

But you don't have to apologize, on this occasion.

Moose

Actually, I'm pretty sure I'm all of those things are true about me at some point during the day every day, but your right, I should start wording my posts more carefully.

A couple of you mentioned the brute,, I got one back and I am not really that thrilled with it,,, thinkin on putting it up for trade as I enjoy my bk10, machax, bk9 better,,, now if they brought back the patrol machete I would be all over that one!

indeed, those pictures were posted. you just didn't remember :)

if moose thinks he tooks those, he's dreaming ;) DSLR, fast lens. yeah, baby. mine. i have an entire folder of Shot pictures, it's sick :>

127 shots of blade show, driving to and from: http://perspicuityphotos.smugmug.co...-2011/17569105_qNzLB7#!i=1337908165&k=5R56xQM

i love the 4 pictures we got from SHOT Show ;) yeah. quality :D "we were busy" :>

Oh hells yes, what's wrong with you fewls, I remember those pictures from Blade with no problem. They spawned some serious salivating, sirrah!

Back