Review DLT Trading co.

Hi all, i am looking at buying a 501 in S35VN and green Micarta from DLT trading co. I have not purchased from there before. They do a good job? No issue or concerns with them? Anyone with some photos of one they can share? Thanks.

They are very good. The two closest to the center are from them, the green and black micarta with S35VN. The black has more polished and rounded bolsters. The green has a more matte finish and square. The blades are the same.

Buck_105_501_04.jpg

They might be the best knife purveyor out there - just ordered a Protech from them and received it 2 days later. By comparison, another retailer hadn't even shipped my order by the time I received the DLT one, even though both were ordered on the same day :rolleyes:.

You earn rewards with every purchase which incentivizes you to return to spend them on another purchase. After a couple purchases the rewards make for a nice 'sales' price on something you've been eyeing. I like DLT, they have a nice selection and will often have something that's sold out elsewhere.

I have bought many knives from them, including two SFO Buck 110's. Top notch company and service, no hesitation in dealing with them. As a matter of fact, I've never seen anything other than + posts about them.

DLT is my go to dealer. I have the green micarta and it's very well done. They're a good company to deal with :thumbsup:

They are good.

But, I am aggravated with them at this time. They priced an exclusive 110 just below the free shipping price and when I sent them an email, they would not budge.I even suggested that they charge me the free shipping price for the knife, but nope. So, I have not bought the knife.

They are good.

But, I am aggravated with them at this time. They priced an exclusive 110 just below the free shipping price and when I sent them an email, they would not budge.I even suggested that they charge me the free shipping price for the knife, but nope. So, I have not bought the knife.
which one do you want?

They are very good. The two closest to the center are from them, the green and black micarta with S35VN. The black has more polished and rounded bolsters. The green has a more matte finish and square. The blades are the same.

Buck_105_501_04.jpg
Those look great. Thanks for sharing.

They are good.

I was curious about the claim thinking it was $1-2 below. It's $10 below their free shipping minimum. You can either spend $10 more on items (find something) or pay the $6-7 for shipping.

I didn't realize they had that green micarta 110. I'll have to take a better look at it.

I was curious about the claim thinking it was $1-2 below. It's $10 below their free shipping minimum. You can either spend $10 more on items (find something) or pay the $6-7 for shipping.

I didn't realize they had that green micarta 110. I'll have to take a better look at it.

They have free shipping for over $99. The 110 Green Micarta is $97.95, so it is $1.06 under. I said "price it at $99.99 and I will buy it with free shipping"

Yes, you can order something additional and that is precisely what they suggested. I did not want anything else at the time.

My mistake. I saw the price for the slim 110 with green micarta and mixed it up.

Back