Dlt trading Red Manix 2

I just saw on Instagram that Dlt Trading will have a red Manix 2 exclusive in 20cv. 800 units will be available on January 15th at 11 am central time. Price is $129.95. That’s a great price on a great model!

Hi Jordan,is the sell date 15th as DJC72 says or the 16th like you said?i don't want to miss the boat!

Hi Jordan,is the sell date 15th as DJC72 says or the 16th like you said?i don't want to miss the boat!

Where did you see the 16th? If I put a typo somewhere I want to make sure to fix it. All of our posts should say the 15th.

I just saw on Instagram that Dlt Trading will have a red Manix 2 exclusive in 20cv. 800 units will be available on January 15th at 11 am central time. Price is $129.95. That’s a great price on a great model!
Thanks for the info DJC72, I got to get me one of those Bad boys.:cool::thumbsup:

I was pretty much ready to buy the KW 204p PM2 but then saw this Manix. Struggled a bit and finally decide to buy this one. Will pass and probably miss the green 204p PM2.

I was pretty much ready to buy the KW 204p PM2 but then saw this Manix. Struggled a bit and finally decide to buy this one. Will pass and probably miss the green 204p PM2.

Bologna and Cheap Bread for 2 weeks offsets the cost of the knife ;) Could of had both :sarcasm:

During the holidays "red and green" seem to be the way to go. Just sayin'.
Couldn't agree more. Already bought the green, now just waiting with credit card at the ready for the red to be released .

I’m in for sure. I’ve been holding out on getting my first manix for a variation in “m390 family” steel. This one will do!

Back