Dlt trading Red Manix 2

Uh oh.. Here I was thinking one Manix was enough.. I guess I know what my New Year’s resolution won’t be this year, haha.

Holy moly, what a nice combo! :)
This beauty is on my wishlist. Calendar is marked... :thumbsup:

I would love to see a sprint run of the Lil’ Native with M4 and red G10 handle scales.
Edit to add: I wouldn’t mind the blurple G10 scales either.

Last edited:
I bought a lil brave in g10 in and love it . That red g10 is calling my name!
Plus I want to try 20cv steel

Jake

A portrait in the wild :)

_DSC7823%20-1-X2.jpg

And in case you wonder, all my user G10/CF M2s get an additional spacer. And I'm not a fan of pocket clips, obviously.

_DSC7827%20-1-X2.jpg

Roland.

now im so glad no one was willing to sell me their red PM2, haha.
This will do just fine and will compliment my m4 with natural scales, and my s110v with blue scales quite nicely. :)
im pretty pumped by this one.

From my understanding, 20CV is quite similar to m390 correct?
I really want m390 and thats why i wanted the PM2, but if 20Cv is similar, thats a winner as well.

This will do just fine and will compliment my m4 with natural scales, and my s110v with blue scales quite nicely. :)

I really want m390 and thats why i wanted the PM2, but if 20Cv is similar, thats a winner as well.
20cv is the Crucible equivalent of Bohler's M390. Nearly identical. And 204p is Carpenter's version. They're some of my favorite steels for edc.

Just FYI, DLT will have another run of the red PM2 M390 in a few months retail at $160 IIRC.

Sweet knife, that red G10 should cover up blood stains when the blade bits me.:)

This model is ready for purchase tomorrow.

Last edited:
Sounds like it's fairly limited @ 800 pieces, don't quote me on that just what I've seen posted elsewhere.

I don't like red scales but will more than likely pick one up to scale swap as 20cv is an awesome steel.

Back