Off Topic DOD EMP drill and Antifa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering the same thing......

TLDR: A group of far left organizations that oppose fascism/Nazism/white supremacists that use Nazi symbols and ideology.

I was raised by a family member who survived as an orphan on the Eastern front, he is the toughest human being ill ever know.. I don’t agree with Antifa’s political views but being anti Nazi doesn’t seem like such a bad thing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

Antifa are anarchists that want to violently overthrow the current way of life in America. Corporate america is fascist. Anyone who works for a living and doesn't give their money away to people that don't want to work are fascists. Republcans are fascists. Everyone that doesn't believe what they believe are fascists. They are the American version of radical Islamists in my book. Seems like those that are unmasked (they like the black hoodies and masks) turn out to be professors and students at liberal university's.

Antifa are anarchists that want to violently overthrow the current way of life in America. Corporate america is fascist. Anyone who works for a living and doesn't give their money away to people that don't want to work are fascists. Republcans are fascists. Everyone that doesn't believe what they believe are fascists. They are the American version of radical Islamists in my book. Seems like those that are unmasked (they like the black hoodies and masks) turn out to be professors and students at liberal university's.

Well put!
Thank you!

You’re gladius will be here Tuesday? Is Busse offering them again? What combo did you get? Congrats. I would love a satin finish Gladius

Assess, Improvise, Overcome...Being prepared is not just for Weather Related Emergency Disasters. We live in a world that has changed from simple honest values to one of violence as witnessed on 9/11. Be Prepared, but hope that day never comes!

Assess, Improvise, Overcome...Being prepared is not just for Weather Related Emergency Disasters. We live in a world that has changed from simple honest values to one of violence as witnessed on 9/11. Be Prepared, but hope that day never comes!
As grandfather always said "son it's better to have it and never need it than to need and not have it" my God rest his soul.

EMP (Watch Dark Angel, Jessica Alba) :D

EMP is the NOKO`S detonating a nuke over the US as they could not hit xxxx

Inappropriate language This is a family friendly forum, that means kids reading along with Mommy & Daddy. Please refer to George Carlin's famous list, thx!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back