Off Topic DOD EMP drill and Antifa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the concern. If true, sounds like they picked an event that's somewhat plausible and an opposition force that's also plausible to develop a training scenario and response plan. Antifa is probably politically a way safer choice than BLM.

I haven't heard about any EMP drills going on, but then again we are in Puerto Rico still dealing with the aftermath of Maria. We already don't have power or water to most of the island. The military is still distributing supplies to the citizens. Maybe it can be seen as one giant drill for a lights out event.

A good book to read is called 1 Second After. About an EMP attack. Good read.

ANTIFA, it's hard to know what is real and what is fake news. There are a lot of fake ANTIFA pages out there, but I can tell you that a lot of police departments are prepping for it just in case it isn't all fake. Honestly not worried about those guys though, they talk big because most people aren't gonna push back, but if it gets to the point that those they are going after push back, it will go very bad for them since a majority that they are against tend to be veterans, hunters and good ole country boys. Not people you want to give a reason to get pissed off at you

Never even heard of Antifa until this thread no bull:poop: I had to look them up lol. And I listen to the news everyday. Guess the liberal media doesn’t feel they are newsworthy. :eek:;)

They do have jobs. This. Soros pays them to be antifa.
This is close to the truth for some the others are UBER Drivers so they can muster a large crowd by carpooling:eek:

Aidian: Sorry for the headaches of dealing with that disaster...prayers are with you Brother!!!

Antifa tends to gather in cities without gun rights, nothing to worry about.In my opinion their communists but this isn't the place for political discussion so I won't elaborate on what they have been doing here and elsewhere.

Antifa tends to gather in cities without gun rights, nothing to worry about.In my opinion their communists but this isn't the place for political discussion so I won't elaborate on what they have been doing here and elsewhere.

I heard on the radio, A guy who was a certifier for gun ranges, He said a lot of liberals were getting them installed, Are they not supposed to be against guns, Or is that for the masses or useful idiots as they call them.

My liberal activist friends say that (paraphrase) now that there's a government they really disagree with, they understand the need of the people to be armed to resist.

Some times I think it's a game of ping pong with our money between side A - the gun lobby and side B- the gun and ammo manufacturers - they never lose either way. The price of firearms, ammo and the shortages of the last 8-9 years are almost proof enough for me. It's easily double to reload today than what it was 10 years ago. 45-70's today are what, $45? Horse doo-doo.
There's never a shortage of "Fear" subjects for either side where both seem to win.

Some times I think it's a game of ping pong with our money between side A - the gun lobby and side B- the gun and ammo manufacturers - they never lose either way. The price of firearms, ammo and the shortages of the last 8-9 years are almost proof enough for me. It's easily double to reload today than what it was 10 years ago. 45-70's today are what, $45? Horse doo-doo.
There's never a shortage of "Fear" subjects for either side where both seem to win.
That's why I stick to NATO rounds, supply is abundant and reasonable priced. Reloading is still cheap.

That's why I stick to NATO rounds, supply is abundant and reasonable priced. Reloading is still cheap.
As I understand where you’re coming from Flar. The caliber isn’t really the point. NATO or NOT the price of Ammo has been ridiculously inflated over the last 10 yrs. and I agree the gun lobby and manufacturers are in cohoots. I don’t think anyone can say that scenario isn’t at least plausible.
Now back to those libtard fascist scummers that go by the name antifa.

;) -Jaxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet the gun sellers are not happy with P-Trump, When ever Obama mention how bad guns were or possible new gun controls the sale of guns would go though the roof.

2001, NATO M855 IMI 5.56 x 45 = $0.28 a round
2017, NATO M855 LC 5.56 X 45 = $0.3012 a round
NOT so bad

I can reload for .12 - .16 cents.
This example holds true for NATO 7.62 x 51, 9mm and 45ACP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back