• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Does anyone have any experience with "Big Custom Knives", or BCK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received my BCK SOS D2 steel version hollow handle knife. 10" D2 steel blade, 5/16" thick at spine, brass guard and skullcrusher endcap, D2 steel handle!! Black powder coated blade.

Truly an awesome made knife. Now, to the person who commented on these knives being big ugly and cheaply made: Do I sense some jealousy there?? You don't even own one of these knives, yet you can sit there and judge them!

Your words mean absolutely Nothing unless and until you have owned one of these awesome knives!!

But...They are big and ugly as in nasty ass mean!! But cheaply made?? Definitely some jealousy going on there!! LOL

wtf is wrong with you? I don't like the handles on the knives....blades have a nice flow to them but, the scales are squared and ruin the flow of the knives. am I jealous because I think for the price the scales should look more professionally done and not look like something made in the back of a repair shop in Nepal? all of our words mean something, not just yours. I don't have to own a particular car to know whether or not I like the body styling. the same goes here. I don't need to know how the blade handles if I don't like the styling of the knife.

you believe this man to be "jealous" of either the knife itself or of you owning several. why you feel that way, I don't know. we could say the way you go on about them you either receive discounts for the enthusiastic spouting on or you help sell the knives. do I have proof? of course not....but, neither do you have proof the forum brother you ridicule as being jealous.

he is not the drama queen in this thread. look into the mirror for that label.

stirring up a thread that's been quiet for 3 months. Not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back