Does anyone know a story of this damaged Busse SAR 4?

I knew Busse made the stealth hawk, a hardcore plastic knife, but I never knew Busse made a rubber knife ;) ^^^^^^

that's the main point).

ps dingy, if you want a true test- do it yourself)))

not all people on the planet can do a test on busse knives , you did , and i ask you some what i wanta know, Logical!

thank you for your work, cool.:D

dingy

The Boogeyman checks his closet for Chuck Norris .........But Chuck Norris checks his closet for Dave Brown :D

AKA Da Busse Benda

IMG_2221.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

wow Dave that's some bending!

in my opinion there are two options...

first... the knife was already bent before the picture,

second... you are the chuck norris's father:eek:

:D

@ Amy_O
I often think you guys are too good with your warranty. sometimes people just wants to have fun, and it's not fait that the "distructive" fun is at your expences.

I think Azrkirk will not ask for knife repairing, he seems a very reasonable guy from the few I've red, plus, he has friends capable of fixing any damaged knife he has :D

If I would destroy one of your blades while using it to cut through some wood, than I'd ask for replacing, but if I use any knife improperly, even Busse's, the damages must be accepted as a part of the game and I consider them my fault and responsability, not yours. :)

anyway, keep up the good work :thumbup:

istarr88, there are some huge guys like David can do that , do not Suspect it , just take it.;)

Last edited:
Back