Does anyone know a story of this damaged Busse SAR 4?

I have a volcano in my backyard. So I decided to test my $400 Busse Batac LE :

It is me here :

Hey! Not so bad!!! :thumbup: I am sure it can still cut on one side :

Last edited:
This whisky was pleasant for me less than the others. May be because it was the last and I felt it very strong?))
I must test it one more time))
So, I think next tests will be interesting with some xclusive knife by my side ;)

we tested some exclusive on the 1st session).

Hardly an insult, more of a ……..diagnosis, based on the symptoms manifested….

They are just playing all the gullible here, as the name of the thread, where this “test” was originally posted, called “Tests by Wankers” (Мудацкие тесты).
Not sure why, mods here have such a hard time distinguishing knowledgeable knife enthusiasts from emotionally deprived imbeciles.

By the way, I did not see a single reply where a poster concerned himself with what those fellas did to their knives…just shared an observation of a feebly inhibited behavior.

Your...diagnosis is not needed here, "Doctor", and your 'observation' was a direct insult. Why else would you have posted it in Russian? :confused: ..And please don't think that I didn't bother to look up an accurate translation...

Do not be fooled... We have a clue. However, everyone has the right to post here as long as the rules are followed and their posts are mainly positive and mainly on topic. I do not care what the title of the original thread was elsewhere, and I'll say it again... Their knives, therefore they have the right to do with them what they please. You do not have to like it. If you don't, try moving on.

PS.

Trying very hard not to get another infraction here…

a92thinice.jpg

...Or you can quit now if you really wish to avoid that next infraction.

Rockstead JIN

Kitchen knife. Knife made by Alexandr aka ETE and thermal processing by Alan. It was tested only with brass.

Last edited:
This whisky was pleasant for me less than the others. May be because it was the last and I felt it very strong?))
I must test it one more time))
So, I think next tests will be interesting with some xclusive knife by my side ;)

Talisker is really strong ,it has seemed to be pleasant to me only in a year after I have tried it first time.

ps next test must be unbelievable)))))))))).

...Or you can quit now if you really wish to avoid that next infraction.

You are right; it was senseless and disrespectful of me. A lesson has been learned, and certain adjustments to my initial views have been made.

Re-reading this whole thread with a particular image in mind resulted in, what I fear to be, a cracked rib.
borat_home_l.jpg

Last edited:
There's a lot of knife carnage in here, dirty nasty stuff.

Good to see :D

PS- Just remember, we are all part of the same family. Seeing a Busse that has been thoroughly tested is just part of the game.

because of my love to Rockstead knives I started to cry when I see the Jin tested edge to edge to the hinderer...

azzkikr_rus ,you did this , and what is your get and conculsion on these ?

Except pleasure from socializing, we now know))): for the hard work ideals are Busses and Scraps, Hinderer is very good too, in opposition with Jin it has acted adequately, despite that it smaller size. Jin is a good knife to look at.
In particle steel you can't completely trust, that is why K9 have broken.
And for the next test we want to use something like that))).

because of my love to Rockstead knives I started to cry when I see the Jin tested edge to edge to the hinderer...

Wipe tears and look at post#209))).

ps Most of us have Rocksteads in our pockets- It is like mini open razor)). However it is not a universal combat knife, you should not compare it to Busses and Scraps....

Last edited:
Except pleasure from socializing, we now know))): for the hard work ideals are Busses and Scraps, Hinderer is very good too, in opposition with Jin it has acted adequately, despite that it smaller size. Jin is a good knife to look at.
In particle steel you can't completely trust, that is why K9 have broken.
And for the next test we want to use something like that))).

man, do you think of the broken dingo is tough ?
the issue dingo made of cpm 3v steel that bos heat treated . this kind of steel has a good name as tough stuff in the market, is it ?

A while ago, some dude posted some pics of chopped up cinderblocks. He then showed a Busse with some edge damage. Then he posted a pic of another brand knife (I think a randal) with a pristine edge, and said......This knife chopped all these other cinderblocks without suffering a single scratch. (the photo was an unused looking Randal).

Of course, he posted no actual pictures or video's of the chopping.

Who knows, maybe some one got in a sword vs knife fight with a ninja!

If you don't trust what he said you could try to run the test yourself. It's not nice to say he's a lier just because he didn't post any video ;)

Back