Dog Soldier 8 . . . Coming This Wednesday 11-15-2017 At 9:00pm Eastern!!!

Seems like the Military Overrun DS8 was to be 2 inches longer than the Dog Soldier. That would put it at 8.25 inches. This run is listed as 7.75 inches.
Can anyone verify the length of the Military Overrun?

Seems like the Military Overrun DS8 was to be 2 inches longer than the Dog Soldier. That would put it at 8.25 inches. This run is listed as 7.75 inches.
Can anyone verify the length of the Military Overrun?

MO was 7.75".

Just like some other blade...

DSoldier001.jpg

And to think that I almost posted a thread asking if anyone had stripped their DS8 yet.

Turns out I won't need to!

The plunge line on these is soooo much nicer than on the Basic line. It's amazing how much more natural the large choil looks when you don't have to fit in that talon hole. The talon hole works on the standard handles, but with the Res C basic handles, I much prefer this design.

Now, if only this was FFG. Hell, while I'm dreaming, White Feather Fatty FFG with this plunge line / choil, please.

POp4mIv.jpg
This is awesome!!!! I totally missed the MO ones. I love my 6" but for at the cabin this is more practical the longer length. I love the B8LE but the dog soldiers choil is so much better for my hands.i agree with izhmash about the choils totally.

Thought I was going to get to pass on this week when I saw it was the DS8 that I already got in the ganza...then comp finish and black res-c happened.;)
Yep, I'm in the same place, even though this will work out slightly more expensive than the CF TGLB back in the day.

Dang, Bossman has it dialed in! Have two HogB8 coming, but always thought it would be cool to have a TG in ResC. This will pair very nicely with my CF TGLB! Comp Finish Fever!

Back