DPX HEST Folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems not everyone has been lucky as you. Several forums on the net shows problems with the lock. Did you try this test ? [youtube]xDVORMF7VSI[/youtube]

Not something I like to do with any of my folders...but after seeing this clip, I got curious enough to try it and so yes. I have now. :) The lock on mine stays firmly engaged with no slippage. :thumbup:

I have a production model on the way. I'm a little concerned since the problem no longer seems confined to the LE models.

I'm really not a nitpicker but lock engagement is a pretty big issue on a folder, particularly one marketed for hard use. I'll wait and see how mine looks.

I have a production model on the way. I'm a little concerned since the problem no longer seems confined to the LE models.

I'm really not a nitpicker but lock engagement is a pretty big issue on a folder, particularly one marketed for hard use. I'll wait and see how mine looks.
If yours is anything like mine, you can put your concerns to rest.... ;)

This thread is getting too long to read. I am closing it. The "New & Improved" thread is still open for questions or comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back