Drop Forged Knives

Despite the sheaths I love'm, every aspect really! Mine all came hair popping sharp ALL over the entire length of the edge! :D Really probably the best bang for the buck too!

Forged out of 52100 to boot! Excellent feel overall, I really hope they're planning on releasing new models in the future. Really grabbed my attention when I first saw ads.
Exceptionally well thought out they quite daringly pushed the boundries with these!!

Dare I ask for a few new designs to be made? Obviously!!!!:cool: We neeeed moar!!!

I could really put a slick new Karambit to use, the blade should be double edged with a thicckkk spine and distal taper like a giant steel talon.

Do you guys have any thoughts?
Maybe a Kirpan, or an elaborately curving Kris perhaps

That would be sweet!, I've always loved those wasp blades, like the Gerber mk2 or smatchet. I'm betting they can do some sweeet curves by drop forging, I wonder what rough overall length they could fit

Yes, that'd be excellent!
Even plain unfinished steel would be great I personally love patina and 52100 isn't bad for rust

Yea, I was thinking with the channel it would be perfect! its a nice ergonomic shape just needs a spot to dig in like the boot knife but bigger

Drop Forged Push Knife
A push knife made 52100 steel, this dagger ground blade goes big on durability. “It’s drop forged from one single piece of steel so there’s nothing to break. It’s probably the strongest production push knife, ever,” Thompson asserts. “It’s super easy to clean, and it’s fun because it’s highly customizable with Rustoleum paint, lanyards and more.”

Tease^^ I think it's like 9mm thick eh? That thing would be a sweet little sharpened pry bar.

And a DE karambit would be permitted ???o_O The law can be bizarre indeed ! :confused:
Oh man I don't think I could fit it in one page, another instance would be knuckle knives; "D" guards are fine though lol

Back