ECCK Show is approaching fast!

We are hoping to see some of you at the show next week! We are having lotteries both Friday and Saturday at 3:00, stop by anytime to pick up a card!

letsfaceitLOGO1.gif

I'll be in tan pants and a black shirt with a flaming horse on it. :D

Wow:eek: Good call on the shirt pick! That is gonna look real close to the Hinderer Logo.

I got a T-shirt with a sweaty fat chick on it, maybe I'll wear that :D

Lookin' forward to seeing/meeting all the rest of the BF/H gang, Who all is showing up? Lets hear from everybody.

Strider, you're coming right man?

Enjoy it guys, I won't make any shows till Blade in Atlanta.
And +1 for tease pics.
Even if I cannot buy them (because of missing the show), knowing they exist helps us sound more intelligent about Hinderer products when questions arise in the future.

Enjoy it guys, I won't make any shows till Blade in Atlanta.
And +1 for tease pics.
Even if I cannot buy them (because of missing the show), knowing they exist helps us sound more intelligent about Hinderer products when questions arise in the future.

Come on, if you left now (or right) you'd make it in plenty of time. Even by bicycle, think of the $$ you'd save on Gas!

Stop it, you are not making it any easier to cope with missing this.

I am curious to see what new and unique offerings are going to be offered.
It is worth the journey for a chance at these. But just not practical for me at this time. I'll squirel away some dollars and any good luck I can muster for Blade ATL.

Planning on being there but a little thing like work coverage may end up impeding my fun. Given my druthers I would be there on Friday before all that is left is the dregs. If I can't get the day off then Saturday it will be. Funny thing is if Rick and crew weren't doing the show this year I wouldn't even bother for a Saturday but a chance at a custom has me all giddy.

When are you going?

Wifey's Birthday is Friday and she is saying, "Oh my Birthday is Friday, I didn't know that. Go to your Knife Show, I don't mind".
Yeah, like I'm stupid or something.:rolleyes:
So, Maybe Friday:D
I haven't decided for sure. Checked Hotel rates - Nah, that ain't happening.
I think it's only like an hour and a half anyway.
Maybe both days.

If the "H" crowd wasn't going, I wouldn't bother.

My wife and I will be there at noon on Friday :D, and back again on Saturday.

Just put in for a vacation day for Saturday, and it was approved. I'll be there for my first ever knife lottery of any kind!!!

Please share pics before (maybe), during and after.

Good luck to all in adding an awesome knife to their "collections."

And best wishes toward a great show to the Hinderer "family".

Thanks N2K, got my fingers crossed. I went down to the DMV today and got one of those non-driver I.D.s for this Blow-Up Doll I have, about time she started doing more than just make me legal for the HOV lane.
I'm entering her in the lottery too... (I'm hoping Rob doesn't notice)

Hey, rubi,
Odds are someone would deflate your little HOV buddy before she could assist in better lotto odds. Worth a try though.

I was thinking about that, the irony of taking my air headed honey to a place full of pointy objects, and all those knives :eek: I can see it now...
If Bubbles wins the lottery, I'm walking her down the red carpet towards the secure knife lottery room. Somebody yells out, "Hey the fat chicks feet aren't touching the ground !"
I say, "So, She's light on her feet for a Big girl".

POP! somebody sticks her in the butt with one of those custom made fixed blades with the deer antler handle and she takes off flying out
over the crowd like some demonic escapee from the Macys Day Parade - bursts into flames as she flies over a camping display, somebody frying a turkey screams, " Oh the Humanity! "

Back