EDC II Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Looks like fun seelow! Make sure your tetanus shot is up to date... lol!

Third day in a row of BM 581 awesomeness:

C360_2012-07-09-22-03-35_org.jpg

Haha yeah it's fun, but dangerous. That 581 is rad. are the bolsters Ti or aluminum?

haha yeah kimuras are a bit on the heavy side when flipping and when they bite... they bite. i sold mines not too long ago, cant flip at home anymore cause i got a little one running around haha.

I was shocked by how heavy it is (I was flipping around some POS "Cheeta" bali that weighed like 3 ounces before I got the K7) It actually isn't all that sharp really. I was thinking about taking it to the edge pro before I cut myself twice within 12 hours of owning it. I think I'll leave it as is for now:)

BTW your Daughter is friggin adorable:thumbup:

Peter R's full integral framelock ~ S90V/Ti

Just got here today.I'm blown away!!:thumbup:

attachment.php

In the last couple of weeks I finally got the nerve to test the steel in my pride and joy 8 year old cattleknife(main spear blade only). If I've counted right with the 41' of cardboard I cut today I'm up to 61' and several plastic bands that go around wide packages. So far it reminds me of my old Robeson Trapper I recently got back. It will still pop the hair right off of my arm and the mirror finish looks like the day I pulled it out of the box. I give out long before it will! I forgot all the things I cut before I even started testing it.
001-20.jpg

DSCN2042.jpg

That is my Benchmade Barrage or BM581 with custom scales made of Blue Silver Twill (G10).

That is one very good looking knife. I have both a 580S and a 585 and you're was so unique looking that I did not recognize it.

Peanut sliced some onions that got carmelized and deglaze with some 12 year Jameson, then the peanut slayed a ribeye.
Yum
b3086673.jpg

my case mini muskrat got a good workout today. had to cut ome cord to make a make-shift "hook" to hold up a sign I was setting up. Also had to cut some duct tape off of a table wrapped in plastic. and then yesterday I had to cut about 100 pieces of twine to put together silverware and napkins for my church.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back