1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

EDC II Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by armysf18, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doug Add

Doug Add

Jan 9, 2012
    Looks like you'll be the one to put some patina on the pen blade. I never got the opportunity to give it a proper workout.

2. MattyLav

MattyLav

Jun 28, 2012
    it looks really cool!

3. bwperdue

bwperdue

Jan 26, 2007
    As much as I like all my pen blades, I never really use them for food, so the patina may take a while. But I'll gladly work on it! ;)

4. allyourblood

allyourblood

Sep 3, 2003
    Thanks for the reply. I think based on your comments, I'm gonna skip trying this one. I'm silly in that even though I don't always need a knife that closes one-handed, I still prefer it. I drop the blades on my Spyderco back locks all the time, but the Tighe doesn't look like it has much of a choil to protect your digits. Thanks again!

5. Yo Mama

Yo Mama

Sep 25, 2011
    [​IMG]

6. chobint

chobint

Apr 29, 2012
    double aogami friday
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

7. Steel130

Steel130

Sep 17, 2010
    Must know more about that fixed blade!

8. HabanoJim

HabanoJim

Feb 12, 2010
    Surefire EW-04 Delta

9. FordFan

FordFan

Dec 11, 2012
    Tonight I got out my trusty Benchmade 940. Have not carried it for a while. I remember how much I like this knife every time it has set in my drawer for several days before I get it out and clip it to my pocket.

10. Wali

Wali

Aug 14, 2002
    Thanks MattyLav!

11. MattyLav

MattyLav

Jun 28, 2012
    No problem :)

12. Nutty Knife Nut

Nutty Knife Nut Banned BANNED

Jul 22, 2012
    Ontario Rat 1,OD Green
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Losing Battle

Losing Battle

Jan 18, 2013
    My Sage 1 and 3 arrived yesterday and the 3 has gone immediately into my pocket. I expect it will be there for a while.

LB

14. Steel130

Steel130

Sep 17, 2010
    [​IMG]

15. chobint

chobint

Apr 29, 2012
    Shosui Takeda. Forgive my brevity. It's late and the site just dumped my entire post when I hit submit....

16. Steel130

Steel130

Sep 17, 2010
    No worries, I will do a little reading on it! Thanks!

17. seelow123

seelow123

Oct 4, 2008
    Nice backspacer Steele! Is that a Southard? It goes really well with the blue.

18. Steel130

Steel130

Sep 17, 2010
    Thanks buddy. It is actually made by Jonnie Sykes over on the USN. I like it. I can't get ahold of Southard for nothing lol.

19. seelow123

seelow123

Oct 4, 2008
    Cool man. He does great work from the looks of it. I bet Brad is probably crazy busy these days. I'd love one of his customs.

20. flatblackcapo

flatblackcapo Part time maker, very very part time Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 25, 2012
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]
    Dug into the depths of the old knife box and pulled out the SOG pentagon,Shrade Walden paratrooper auto and the 2nd knife I made.Felt like going old school today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.