EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ol Rat 1 on the river today.

CISWW9L.jpg

Very nice Mule.
Thanks, lreed. I like this knife more than I thought I would. The Mule is a fun knife to Mod'. I plan on making a few different sets of scales an matching sheaths for it so I can change it up when I get bored. The only negative about getting this Mule is now I want all the rest of the Mules! :D

Dang man you just get that? It looks brand spankin' new!
Here's mine, I got it about 2 months before they came out (they got released last July, I got mine late last spring, Trevor gave it to me to beta for them). EDC'd it almost every day since, it looks a little rough but has never even skipped a single mode, nor has the QT2L-X on my rifle ever gave me a problem threw ~3k rounds, these things are freakin unbreakable. Other than customs (high-end and my DIY stuff) I won't buy any new turn-key lights other than foursevens/olight/eagletac (separate but the same), they have such a wide product line they've got everything anyone could need and more and are just as reliable as surefire and the warranty is better for us civi's (surefire's LEO/first responder/mlli CS is untouchable).

You like your's so far? I love 'em, just traded a custom build of mine for an older 47's (before the rebrand) XP-G quark123x2 turbo to have as another backup truck light.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back