EDC - What's in Your Pocket(s)??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blade can be opened by the nail nick in the blade or by using the ball of your thumb on the small serrations on the spine of the blade to rotate or flip the blade open. The action is nice and smooth and has a great solid lock up. That info is from the maker. And yup, that is how you open it.
I am sorry that you have a sinus infection!! Those are miserable. I hope you get to feeling better Oilman!

Also have my super crappy Moto I835, my indigo blue zippo, wallet and maybe the Native in my back left pocket.
I though I was the only one with an INova. Yes, they are overrated, but they work, and are built well. IMO.
dsc00572av9.jpg

Change up on the fixed blade.. Freshly ground by Eddie White at shadowknives. 440C full tang with smooth Red Bone and comes with a very versatile sheath that clips just to about anything. Although its been riding on my right back hip between the right front and back right pockets nice & high just like a like it so it doesn't jam in to the pick-up truck seat... Otherwise nothing else has changed.
000_1204.jpg

000_1208.jpg

Knifewise, a gift from my #1 daughter (living in Cleveland these days).

And that's a Benchmade Mini-Skirmish, Ltd Edition #235.

Presents from loved ones always get first place...

thebeast.jpg

thebeast2.jpg

3 keys, pill fob, Leatherman Micra, bottle opener, large safety pin and the obviously oversized locking carabiner. Not shown is my Victorinox silver Alox Farmer, bandana, Bic lighter and cigarette case.

In the city:

1)SAK Climber
2)Paramillie
3)Pocket Bandana for various uses (like wiping food off my face)
4)Carabiner wrapped with with Keys, Swisstech Key, CPR pocket mask

Work:

I put the SAK in the drawer and replace it with a Gerber Pro Scout on the belt, the rest stays the same but I often add a M16 01T in a cargo more often than not just to play with the carson flipper.

DANG! You guys have some big (and deep) pockets.
I like to keep it minimal
Front Left:
A.G. Russell nail clippers
Ace comb
breath strips

Front Right:
small wallet(magnetic money clip style)
daily knife choice(could be fancy folder, could be $10 box cutter)

Back Pockets:
fat ass

Scrapyard SS4
Casio G Shock
Fenix LP1 or LP2 (have a LP2 with a spare LP1 barrel so I can carry either but not both)

Went back and checked out some prior posts. OMG I am canadian and I do carry a man purse.

My bike gloves
My spy sunglasses

I took some Pics of what is currently in my manpurse(it's a canadian thing you wouldn't understand) Sorry about the quality I have a HP photosmart 435
which is the crappyest camera on the market.
The first pic is my Ipod and the Sennhieser CX300 earbuds. It makes way more sense to get a cheap Ipod and good quaality headphones.
The thumbdrive is a memorex 2gig which I only bought for the rebate which they never sent.
The cigerette case is what I carry the ipod, earbuds and thumbdrive.
The light is my new Fenix LP2 with a spare LP1 body and some spy sunglasses.

This is the contents of my manpurse(it is army surplus) The G Shock and Knife are carried on my person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back