EDC - What's in Your Pocket(s)??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently, I have a Leatherman Squirt E4, Inova X1, keys in my r. front pocket. A BM mini grip and lighter in my left. My edc pocket knife rotates between mini grip, BM-HK14210, Spyderco Kiwi, Native, or Vic Soldier, depending on my duties or mood. At night, I might carry my Inova X5. It was handy, during a recent snowstorm, when we lost our power here in the Midwest.

Left front pocket; Spyderco walker lightweight and Atwood prybaby. Right front pocket; change and keyring. Right rear pocket; Filson wallet.

DSCN6124small.jpg

1) 4" zytel ti-lite
2) 6" yawara stick (handmade by me)
3) wallet that has no cash in it
4) pen/pencil
5) keys to my university residence/home
6) titanium swiss military watch
Man, I get so many weird looks on campus because of my knife.. But is sure cuts a crapload better than scissors and those metal bar cafeteia knives..

Two wallets normal and badge & ID
Strider SMF
ZT-200
Motorola Slvr cell phone
Leatherman mini tool
Keys
Lint left by money that used to be there

jfindon... I have had the exact same setup!
Carried the surefire and the 710 for awhile.
I like when people think like me! :) (or is it the other way around) ;-)

Currently carry Buck 501 Squire. Nice small, sheeple friendly,
gets the job done. I still carry the surefire but usually in my bag.

No pics, but carry a Benchmade 710, 705, 210 and Nimravus Cub during the week. Use the 210 and a BM Vex at home, hard use is a Spyderco Military. Got a bunch of others I rotate through on the weekends.

I've always admired Microtechs designs. How do you like it?
This is one with the hidden bolster release. It fires hard and locks up tight. They're pretty pricey right now on the secondary market; last one I saw on Ebay went for over $500.

I gotta say I love microtechs, but fear their CS!

On another note, the Gentleman's carry niche in my EDC set-up has finally been filled by the addition of an Allen Elishewitz Anubis. Wasn't looking for it, but glad I found it!! Works even better for me than the Sebenza I traded to get it.

Anyhoo, carry on!

Today I'm wearing green, carrying my good old Clark tinwhistle and my Irish camper knife, happy Saint Patrick's day!.

That hat by the way is some 60+ years old, my mom got it from a relative who visited Europe and when she gave it to me back in the 70s it was in very bad shape, they guys at Tardan Hats did a great job bringing it back to life. I keep it safe for nostalgia but every year I take it out to wear for Saint Patrick's.

Luis

Click to enlarge

two things that are guaranteed to be with me always are a small Victorinox (usually Manager or Rogue) and a Photon Micro-Light.

Today I'm wearing green, carrying my good old Clark tinwhistle and my Irish camper knife, happy Saint Patrick's day!.

That hat by the way is some 60+ years old, my mom got it from a relative who visited Europe and when she gave it to me back in the 70s it was in very bad shape, they guys at Tardan Hats did a great job bringing it back to life. I keep it safe for nostalgia but every year I take it out to wear for Saint Patrick's.

Luis

Click to enlarge

Very Cool!. Thanks for that Mr. Don Luis!!:thumbup: :)

had some time i had to kill so took some pics.

The homemade "brass"knukles are just for effect

Old Emerson commander and princeton tec Rage
note the mirror egde on the commander :D
emerson.jpg

Obsidion

How do you sharpen that Commander to get such a "Mirror" edge?

mkphc on this forum told me to fasten fine grit wet/dry paper to my lansky hones, it worked like a dream.. i used p1500 for the last finish, when i get 2000 paper i`ll do at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back