EDC!-Which knife or knives are you carrying today???

Status
Not open for further replies.
January25th2011006.jpg

What’s that black thing in the middle of the picture ?:confused:

It took my black hawk kalista out. Long day a few Tecate Lights and its of to
the recliner !!!

IMG_4565.jpg

Last edited:
Spyderco Kiwi 3 (as per usual) and CRKT M16-01KZ... got home and swapped the M16 for the Persistence. Not too exciting. :/

tilt-to-the-left.jpg

Aren’t cigarette holders for chicks? I’m not a smoker sorry, but iv always seen them in the hands of women.

hepburn.jpg

P.S. Yes I saw breakfast at Tiffany’s. My girlfriend made me do it!!! Ok!!!! :grumpy:

Last edited:
Men used short stocky ones all through the 20's and 30's, womens were long and slender...and you can buy wood end cigarettes too which have the taste and smell of a good pipe but not as bulky in the pocket, I've seen a revival with them lately. Could be for a pipe, but usually you just keep a pipe knife in pocket (I smoke briar pipes) so you can scrape the inside to stop the wood cracking, the tamper tool is on one end.

Men used short stocky ones all through the 20's and 30's, womens were long and slender...and you can buy wood end cigarettes too which have the taste and smell of a good pipe but not as bulky in the pocket, I've seen a revival with them lately. Could be for a pipe, but usually you just keep a pipe knife in pocket (I smoke briar pipes) so you can scrape the inside to stop the wood cracking, the tamper tool is on one end.

thanks for the info:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back