EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

UYzAy1mQxs-yIVq5Kzsv4BGEe-0lQeKGQ7WDP8rLwudkPspddZmKMMZ1kb6S84rq-OmGbMkrxNlZksJ-ap3ymuYh7IqJ4BndZsxi3rwbhUXRf2zQgvwRE3V6Z8VpJNmaM-rEX-ZO59Q=w2400

The lock is a bit tight. I dabbed a bit of Nano oil near the pivot. It's a bit easier to open now but still requires a sharp wrist flick. I'll drive my wife nuts flicking the thing all day trying to loosen it up.

Now I need to chill on the knife buying for a while and concentrate on saving for a Grand Seiko Spring Drive Diver. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
View attachment 1236605

This little guy... what a life saver. Really office friendly. And not at all scary. I was ask by a client if I could open a box for her. She's in her 60's figured I would use the pocket organizer knife. Really glad I did. She was still a little freaked out and it's a little tangram.
I am an idiot too, did you cut something with the flashlight?

Beyond ok, bro. Absolutely speechless. Will never forget my Hl2 play, with no sleep for three days. It was real for me.
The regret about having to stop and go to bed coz i could not even focus my eyes. Waited for the next episode since 2007. Everyone cussed at Valve they abandoned hl. Such a shame. As they didnt. Coz they did the revolution with Hl2, and now they are doing it again. Just happy to see Alyx. Absolutely happy.

I am an idiot too, did you cut something with the flashlight?
My bad brother. I posted the pocket organizer with the knife out way earlier in this thread. But here's the knife out and open for you. I'm gonna stitch up a new pocket organizer and look for a small 21 to put in it. Maybe if I'm lucky one in Damascus. Wouldn't that be a treat. 20191122_094144.jpg

Speaking of Tangram, I just received my first one ever today. Never even heard of them, that I can recall. But wow this is a nice little slicey knife! Great flipper action, though I can tell I'll be modding the handle. I received it with and the three Tenaciouses you sent me Rich, and it was a nice surprise, and you really didn't have to. So because I saw the box right as I was leaving for work, all four ended up being my carry for today, albeit in the backpack. Soon they'll get their spa treatment! Many thanks Rich! Good trade!

View attachment 1236844

So far, so good. Carrying the two on the left today. All knives are subject to change without notice.

IMG_5700.JPG

Last edited:
I missed knife posting yesterday, being in the throes of the wicked bad cold that just won't quit, and ended up carrying my 710-1401 @Keyman again anyway. Of course more pics of that beauty are always called for, so I'll pull these out of my Imgur files.

YehkS4R.jpg

GB2kUil.jpg

I'm finally a bit better today, but still not going anywhere, so I'm hanging around the house in soft clothes and toting around my Giant Mouse Ace Biblio. I dug a couple pics out of my files of this one for the newly rejuvenated Mad for Micarta thread earlier today so here's a couple more oldies of the knife dating from when it first came into my possession.

joGIcko.jpg

oOuf0ri.jpg

Back