EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

HgBhS5E.jpg

Your broken English is exceptable...
Who’s broken English is acceptable?
:rolleyes:

This knife has really won me over. I almost tried to sell it immediately after buying it and I'm glad I didn't. The color is a blue that fades into purple. The gold accidents are very nice. The damasteel of course adds even more appeal. This thing is a stunner and I think it'll go well as my carry for the season.

20191201_191010-1134x2016.jpg 20191129_095516-1134x2016.jpg

HgBhS5E.jpg

Who’s broken English is acceptable?
:rolleyes:
Evidently my spell check is not acceptable . If you want to have a spelling quiz let me know:rolleyes:
Feel free to his enjoy his posts and you and your dog/followers are now welcome to my ever growing ignore list ;) spell check approved:D
My tolerance level for a smart arse at this point is zero.

Last edited:
So how long until you have the entire forum on ignore?:rolleyes::poop:
It’s a very short list and Thank you for reminding me to put you back at the top:rolleyes: :poop::D
Like mentioned my tolerance level for folks like you have dropped to a minimum and thank goodness for the priceless ignore option. You were put on my ignore list when you posted on that senseless trucker bashing thread were you belong and will stay after you replied to My comment with “ The fuck you talking about” if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
It’s a very short list and Thank you for reminding me to put you back at the top:rolleyes: :poop::D
Like mentioned my tolerance level for folks like you have dropped to a minimum and thank goodness for the priceless ignore option. You were put on my ignore list when you posted on that senseless trucker bashing thread were you belong and will stay.

Please add me to your ignore list. :D

IMG_1781.jpg After trying out the Kizer Sealion this morning I ended up going back to a larger folder and this police 4 is probably my favorite for a big'un. Carries pretty nice for such a large blade and the super tough k390 is amazing. (Sealion ended up listed on the big auction site. Its nice just not for me).

I assume that pocket clip on the House Titter feels much better than the stock one, correct?
Absolutely ! I’m a lefty but it feels good in both hands. The dip in the clip fits perfectly and my finger is nestled in like it was made for my hand. It’s a MXG clip btw and actually just ordered a Black DLC clip for it also. I plan on using the stonewashed clip for a black g10 model I want to order in the near future.
Yes I like this Hogue/Ritter that much I’m going to get a bookend :thumbsup:

Yes it does and always brings them back to my ignore list we’re they belong and should of never been removed them from.
“The fuck you talking about was what I was thinking”
I love the holidays I love people but what I don’t like is folks like you.

Back