EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

To be fair, you don’t get an option to “Like” parts of a post — it’s all or nothing. ;)
Fair enough and understood but unfortunately one falsely accused sees a like of a post stating that may have a different interpretation.
No harm no foul my friend and for what it’s worth you were removed quicker then you were put on
My list :)

Fair enough and understood but unfortunately one falsely accused sees a like of a post stating that may have a different interpretation.
No harm no foul my friend and for what it’s worth you were removed quicker then you were put on
My list :)

Think of all the posts you’d be missing out on :) — I just bought a boat load of Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Whatever you call the Sunday afterwards, money on knives smh.

EDIT: Not bragging lol

What’s with all the passive aggressive gun posts?
Tis the season :D
I don’t see them as aggressive ?
I’ve always posted gun pics here randomly.
But if there perceived as aggressive then so be it ;) That’s ones prerogative :D
Nor do I perceive anyone else’s gun pictures as being aggressive.
But hey that’s just me others mileage may vary.

Think of all the posts you’d be missing out on :) — I just bought a boat load of Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Whatever you call the Sunday afterwards, money on knives smh
Nice !
My boat load was pretty light although picked up a ZT 0230 Anzio slip joint that was on sale and couldn’t resist. Also but no discount lol a GEC leather belt slip for my Newley acquired gec 86’s :thumbsup:
Last but not least a MXG Black DLC DP clip for the Ritter.

Context of conversations leads me to believe otherwise.

Im fairly confident I’m not the only one with this perception.
Well Sir then I hope you kindly enjoy your perspective. But why try to Stir the pot?
Maybe have a coke and a smile and enjoy the pics ? :)
Im confident that wasn’t my intentions nor the OP’s but again that’s your right to your opinion .

It’s been a a very exciting/exhausting night here tonight so at this time I’d like to part with my friendly lol Picture of part of tomorrow’s carry :)
ziZxol4.jpg

Back