EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    Gorgeous pair, the Pineider behaving now?

toto07, Quiet, Fullflat and 3 others like this.
  2. lzeplin

lzeplin Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2012
  3. Blues Bender

Blues Bender Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2014
    I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and hopefully Santa doesn’t make his way to your ignore list too!:D

4. Blues Bender

Blues Bender Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Indeed it is:cool: Ever since I got it back I haven’t had any issues. One of my favorite pens.

5. ScooterG

ScooterG You mean Ireland? Yeah, it’s mine. Gold Member

Mar 15, 2016
  6. rycen

rycen Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Aug 22, 2002
    Leave the bickering and foul language out of this thread. There’s always wine and cheese if you must.

7. TheFactor

TheFactor Life is good ! Platinum Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Happy Holidays and to all a good night :DSanta gave me this one last year ;)
    [​IMG]

razorburn, toto07, fot0 and 13 others like this.
  8. Fullflat

Fullflat Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Me! Me!
    No bickering here, just a humble request. Add me to that G’d up ignore list. Thanks!
    Here’s today/tonight’s carry.. and get this, I WON’T be listing it in the f/s sub anytime as a ‘safe queen’. I either carried it or I didn’t. Cheers!
    EA0AAE5A-BE1F-43D9-A037-B7FD7B7CB3EE.jpeg

9. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    [​IMG]granted
    Get this >>Any future request please send me a pm to keep this thread clean.
    Thanks ! Cheers ;)
    And FYI listing a knife as like new in the tube means it’s like new and shows no sign of carry even it was. Listing as new in the box or tube means it was never carried and is a different story .So get your facts straight and educate yourself first before you make accusations.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    South paw draw and Fullflat like this.
  10. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Yesterday’s carry :D
    [​IMG]

11. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    I heart my Glock’s :)
    Fun trip Trip to the range , Next time I’ll try to close one eye or maybe close both :p
    [​IMG]Tuesday’s carry posting early since the holidays are keeping me busy :D
    [​IMG]

12. Fullflat

Jan 4, 2018
    ^^They’re cute!! :) are they also safe queens?

If you’re going to haul around that much weight, make it worthwhile. Speak softly, and carry a big stick..and a couple sharp blades
    9A5D4A69-D1A2-4CFF-9197-0B5C48934483.jpeg
    D6A4392E-F596-4FED-9465-94A256DA0CE8.jpeg

razorburn, Edgeoflife, mb> and 14 others like this.
  13. Fullflat

Jan 4, 2018
    You’re correct, I’m plumb unedumacated over here. Thanks for blessing me with game. So now I understand, it’s good form to post multiple knives for sale, not just traditionals, but also your multiple spydies, and describe them as safe queens, after posting pics of them on bike rides in the edc thread, and babbling on about how sharp the factory bevel is. My uneducated self has never been able to ascertain how sharp one of my knives is until I cut something with it, but then again, I’m uneducated :(
    ETA: How about switching clips back and forth on folders? Are they still LNIB then? My silly self always figured if the factory loctite isn’t intact, and screws have been removed or replaced (risking stripping or marring), it can’t possibly be ‘like new’. The factory loctite was there, and the clips of PM2s were tip down when ‘like new’. Anyway, apologies to all the good participants here for the clutter. Not my intention to dump on this awesome thread. No mo from me tonight, promise.
    And mods, if anything I’ve said is false or directly disrespectful, please let me know, and I’ll happily accept my points/punishment

14. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    I have a 100% positive feedback of over 200 knives sold and received due to accurate descriptions. When I list a knife as like new in the box or tube it means it’s like new in the tube and shows no sign of carry. Listing as new in the box or tube means just that and will I list them as that .Just because the knives were photographed or carried does not mean they don’t have a factory razor sharp edge and can be listed as like new . I don’t appreciate your accusations nor are they true and this is not place to post them them to muddy up this thread.
    unedumacated Yes I think that statement fits you just fine.
    My apologies also to the forum
    Members here but I felt the need to defend myself to these false accusations and my positive feedback backs up and dictates that.
    With pleasure I will not be replying to you and all the new members of my ignore list in respect to all the other forum members here.
    Your toys are cute to :rolleyes: safe queens they look dusty lol.

15. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Edited/Removed in much due respect to this thread

TenShun705 and South paw draw like this.
  16. TenShun705

TenShun705 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2016
    Can’t we all just get back to posting pics of knives?! o_O:rolleyes: Here, I’ll start —

57190918-EEC3-4216-A683-25C81FF4610B.jpeg

I didn’t carry either one all weekend! :D

razorburn, Edgeoflife, mb> and 17 others like this.
  17. trevitrace

trevitrace Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2013
    How'd you get a pic of uffda? :p

Mecha, mb>, woodysone and 9 others like this.
  18. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    How dare you post that here without carrying it :p
    I will not stand down to false accusations.
    Nor to folks liking them ...
    as noted.

TenShun705 likes this.
  19. pehota

pehota

Feb 9, 2015
    [​IMG]

razorburn, mb>, filtrum and 12 others like this.
  20. Worldwatcher

Worldwatcher Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 19, 2015
    A little high and right at 7 yds! So when you said next time, when will that be? I ask because the target is dated over two years ago. Oh and thx for your kind welcome:) oh and one more ? Was your edc today a bottle of Jack? Think I just got my first ignore. Early xmas for me!