EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

The holiday season always brings out the best in people:D

Anyways, this was Sunday.

LArbrA4.jpg
Gorgeous pair, the Pineider behaving now?

Yes it does and always brings them back to my ignore list we’re they belong and should of never been removed them from.
“The fuck you talking about was what I was thinking”
I love the holidays I love people but what I don’t like is folks like you.

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and hopefully Santa doesn’t make his way to your ignore list too!:D

Me! Me!
No bickering here, just a humble request. Add me to that G’d up ignore list. Thanks!
Here’s today/tonight’s carry.. and get this, I WON’T be listing it in the f/s sub anytime as a ‘safe queen’. I either carried it or I didn’t. Cheers!
View attachment 1242449
pkTX99n.gif
granted
Get this >>Any future request please send me a pm to keep this thread clean.
Thanks ! Cheers ;)
And FYI listing a knife as like new in the tube means it’s like new and shows no sign of carry even it was. Listing as new in the box or tube means it was never carried and is a different story .So get your facts straight and educate yourself first before you make accusations.

Last edited:
pkTX99n.gif
granted
Get this >>Any future request please send me a pm to keep this thread clean.
Thanks ! Cheers ;)
And FYI listing a knife as like new in the tube means it’s like new and shows no sign of carry even it was. Listing as new in the box or tube means it was never carried and is a different story .So gets your facts straight and educate yourself first before you make accusations.
You’re correct, I’m plumb unedumacated over here. Thanks for blessing me with game. So now I understand, it’s good form to post multiple knives for sale, not just traditionals, but also your multiple spydies, and describe them as safe queens, after posting pics of them on bike rides in the edc thread, and babbling on about how sharp the factory bevel is. My uneducated self has never been able to ascertain how sharp one of my knives is until I cut something with it, but then again, I’m uneducated :(
ETA: How about switching clips back and forth on folders? Are they still LNIB then? My silly self always figured if the factory loctite isn’t intact, and screws have been removed or replaced (risking stripping or marring), it can’t possibly be ‘like new’. The factory loctite was there, and the clips of PM2s were tip down when ‘like new’. Anyway, apologies to all the good participants here for the clutter. Not my intention to dump on this awesome thread. No mo from me tonight, promise.
And mods, if anything I’ve said is false or directly disrespectful, please let me know, and I’ll happily accept my points/punishment

Last edited:
You’re correct, I’m plumb unedumacated over here. Thanks for blessing me with game. So now I understand, it’s good form to post multiple knives for sale, not just traditionals, but also your multiple spydies, and describe them as safe queens, after posting pics of them on bike rides in the edc thread, and babbling on about how sharp the factory bevel is. My uneducated self has never been able to ascertain how sharp one of my knives is until I cut something with it, but then again, I’m uneducated :(
ETA: apologies to all the good participants here for the clutter. Not my intention to dump on this awesome thread. No mo from me tonight, promise
I have a 100% positive feedback of over 200 knives sold and received due to accurate descriptions. When I list a knife as like new in the box or tube it means it’s like new in the tube and shows no sign of carry. Listing as new in the box or tube means just that and will I list them as that .Just because the knives were photographed or carried does not mean they don’t have a factory razor sharp edge and can be listed as like new . I don’t appreciate your accusations nor are they true and this is not place to post them them to muddy up this thread.
unedumacated Yes I think that statement fits you just fine.
My apologies also to the forum
Members here but I felt the need to defend myself to these false accusations and my positive feedback backs up and dictates that.
With pleasure I will not be replying to you and all the new members of my ignore list in respect to all the other forum members here.
Your toys are cute to :rolleyes: safe queens they look dusty lol.

Last edited:
I have a 100% positive feedback of over 200 knives sold and received due to accurate descriptions. When I list a knife as like new in the box or tube it means it’s like new in the tube and shows no sign of carry. Listing as new in the box or tube means just that and will I list them as that .Just because the knives were photographed or carried does not mean they don’t have a factory razor sharp edge and can be listed as like new . I don’t appreciate your accusations nor are they true and this is not place to post them them to muddy up this thread.
unedumacated Yes I think that statement fits you just fine.
My apologies also to the forum
Members here but I felt the need to defend myself to these false accusations and my positive feedback backs up and dictates that.
With pleasure I will not replying to you and all the new members of my ignore list in respect to all the other forum members here.
Your toys are cute to :rolleyes: safe queens they look dusty lol.

Tenshun and worldwatcher welcome .

Can’t we all just get back to posting pics of knives?! o_O:rolleyes: Here, I’ll start —

57190918-EEC3-4216-A683-25C81FF4610B.jpeg

I didn’t carry either one all weekend! :D

I heart my Glock’s :)
Fun trip Trip to the range , Next time I’ll try to close one eye or maybe close both :p
2ULg8Ys.jpg
Tuesday’s carry posting early since the holidays are keeping me busy :D
6nqeiF7.jpg
A little high and right at 7 yds! So when you said next time, when will that be? I ask because the target is dated over two years ago. Oh and thx for your kind welcome:) oh and one more ? Was your edc today a bottle of Jack? Think I just got my first ignore. Early xmas for me!

Back