EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

The weather's been horrendous here on-Cape this fall and it continues into December with a wind/rain storm that will last 2-3 days. No good light for knife pics again, so I'll pull these out of my files and carry my XM18 Dragon as a reminder of better days. Re-profiling to a consistent 20 DPS from the factory grind has made the edge a lot broader, especially at the Spanto transition, but it sure cuts good now for such a thick-bladed knife.

zSd2kpo.jpg

7DqSpKg.jpg

The weather's been horrendous here on-Cape this fall and it continues into December with a wind/rain storm that will last 2-3 days. No good light for knife pics again, so I'll pull these out of my files and carry my XM18 Dragon as a reminder of better days. Re-profiling to a consistent 20 DPS from the factory grind has made the edge a lot broader, especially at the Spanto transition, but it sure cuts good now for such a thick-bladed knife.

zSd2kpo.jpg

7DqSpKg.jpg
ChazzyP! Does the kw griptilian scale move if you squeeze them? I mean, coz no liners

Why lie about what you are EDCing?
That is what I carry at times.
Maybe different clips or knives.
If you have a problem with it tell someone who cares I sure don’t care what you think lol. Further more I’m sure others have posted knives they’ve previously owned.To be honest didn’t give much thought as most of my pictures are current.
Welcome :)

GKD is for posting about knives not bickering with each other. This is my favorite thread because it's always been about just that. Can't we be big enough to just let this go or take it to GBU or Whine and Cheese or some thread designed for personal argument and recrimination?
Couldn’t agree more but I’m tired of being attacked by these followers lol. My ignore button is working over time lol.
Edit: I will not be responding to their personal attacks and contribute to de-railing this thread and play these reindeer games lol. Apologies to those caught in friendly fire.

Last edited:
That is what I carry at times.
Maybe different clips or knives.
If you have a problem with it tell someone who cares I sure don’t care what you think lol. Further more I’m sure others have posted knives they’ve previously owned.To be honest didn’t give much thought as most of my pictures are current.
Welcome :)
Okay, whatever. You said you carried a knife "yesterday" that you do not own.

Back