EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

The Rhino is such a satisfying, all-around useful knife that I've found myself just defaulting to carrying it for the last week or so -- no rotation, no seeing what strikes me, just this puppy. :D

jtxtrXw.jpg
I can see why what a beautiful blade!
How’s the slicing with that puppy? Looks nice and thin behind the edge :thumbsup:

I can see why what a beautiful blade!
How’s the slicing with that puppy? Looks nice and thin behind the edge :thumbsup:

I don't have a micrometer, but it's quite thin behind the edge. Slices better than the stock thickness would suggest as a result, although it's not going to out-slice a thinner blade in deep cuts/binding media.

It's also got a surprisingly great tip, somehow both quite pointy and quite robust. It's the only knife I own where 7 angles converge at the tip: spine, swedge x2, primary bevel x3, edge bevel x2.

I read a short interview with the designer where he talked about creating the Rhino as a true all-rounder, and the knife definitely delivers on that front. :)

I don't have a micrometer, but it's quite thin behind the edge. Slices better than the stock thickness would suggest as a result, although it's not going to out-slice a thinner blade in deep cuts/binding media.

It's also got a surprisingly great tip, somehow both quite pointy and quite robust. It's the only knife I own where 7 angles converge at the tip: spine, swedge x2, primary bevel x3, edge bevel x2.

I read a short interview with the designer where he talked about creating the Rhino as a true all-rounder, and the knife definitely delivers on that front. :)
Thanks for breaking it down for me :)
It looks well rounded to were it would be good for many tasks and I like that !
You’ve peaked my interest dang it lol.
That just might be my next but I might have to go with the bronze so we don’t have the same knife lol.
Is yours the blu ti or the standard stonewashed? It could be just the picture but looks to have a blue tint.
Just threw a bronze flipper in my cart to admire for a few days :D While I think about it and to half satisfy my need lol.

Last edited:
Back