EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

E72184g.jpg

2xlySSQ.jpg

LQs7hPD.jpg

Still happily toting the Inkosi while getting ready to start the boat in its Quanset for the first time this season. My off-Cape neighbors are happily enjoying their deck nearby, so I'll give them a break and crank up the engines later.

C73xwGE.jpg

Gk7W6FA.jpg

Getting ready for a ride on my crotch rocket since the sun is starting to peek out. As I admire my Hand picked cocobolo such a great example :thumbsup: What a beautiful knife. ChazzyP ChazzyP I wish you would stop showing me that beauty it’s killing me lol. J/K I enjoy seeing it every time !!
Btw when I leave on my little Hot Rod and my Neighbors are staring I always give them a little rev and throw up the parade wave as I ride by :D
qqI3cMJ.jpg
bMq9wDF.jpg

hA7dDLZ.jpg

Getting ready for a ride on my crotch rocket since the sun is starting to peek out. As I admire my Hand picked cocobolo such a great example :thumbsup: What a beautiful knife. ChazzyP ChazzyP I wish you would stop showing me that beauty it’s killing me lol. J/K I enjoy seeing it every time !!
Btw when I leave on my little Hot Rod and my Neighbors are staring I always give them a little rev and throw up the parade wave as I ride by :D
That's a sweet blade with those polished bolsters and handsome cocobolo, brother. Thanks for the compliment on the Inkosi, but as far as me leading you into temptation goes, well, you've certainly done your share of that here too.

I get your attitude about your smile and wave to your neighbors as you zoom away on your crotch rocket, but you gotta figure they're not really pissed--they're just happy to see you go and that you'll be tearing it up somewhere else. :p My boathouse is at the back of my other lot and my rear neighbor's deck (which I built, BTW) is at the back of their house about 50 feet away. 15 minutes of a wicked loud outboard blowing smoke their way seems downright un-neighborly on a peaceful Sunday afternoon. :eek:

Back