EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Y2ApWGF.jpg

Spyderco Delica 4 Lighweight correct?

How do you like it..

I notice they make a combo edge now, plus and minus on the combo/serration edge v/s straight edge?

Now that you have this model, and you had $100 to go which one would you get next? i.e. have my eye on the Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight combo edge, in all black handle and blade..

Thoughts?
Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight

Well I actually for the first time Ever had a 3 knife mail call yesterday :eek: They all happen to arrive On the same day.
So I decided to spread them out and only open one per day to also spread out the excitement. Big thanks to paulhilborn paulhilborn for sharing his that really got my attention.
What a well made knife I’m still blown away at the fit and finish not alone the price !
ZGPPSGX.jpg

6UO8GGD.jpg

jOKNTJE.jpg

cXsl5zm.jpg
Very NICE:thumbsup: They are an amazing knife and check many boxes, fit n finish, scale transition is flawless, the grind is perfect and then the hidden pin for a fob is a great touch as well, top it off with a nice pocket clip sheath and there's a lot of bang for the buck:cool: Nice addition to an amazing collection brother:)

Very NICE:thumbsup: They are an amazing knife and check many boxes, fit n finish, scale transition is flawless, the grind is perfect and then the hidden pin for a fob is a great touch as well, top it off with a nice pocket clip sheath and there's a lot of bang for the buck:thumbsup:
Thanks again my friend if it wasn’t for you I probably wouldn’t of got this one and so glad I did ! It definitely checks all the boxes and then some that you’ve mentioned :thumbsup:

Spyderco Delica 4 Lighweight correct?

How do you like it..

I notice they make a combo edge now, plus and minus on the combo/serration edge v/s straight edge?

Now that you have this model, and you had $100 to go which one would you get next? i.e. have my eye on the Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight combo edge, in all black handle and blade..

Thoughts?

Yes, a Spyderco Delica 4... not sure on “Lightweight” as it’s always been a FRN handled knife as far as I knew. This one is a Super Blue sprint run.

Hard not to like. I think many people (including myself) would rank it among the top economical EDC knives available. A must get for someone new to Spyderco. Inexpensive, light, simple lock and easy to carry. I mean, you really can’t go wrong with this knife.

I’m not much of a serrations guy, plain edge all the way for me.

Full disclosure, the $100 dollars would go to something else, I have several Delicas already. Green in ZDP-189 is the favourite. Although now that you mention it, always wanted the V-Toku2/SUS410 blue grey sprint...

My thoughts, FWIW.

Oh man that’s nice :eek: :thumbsup:
Thanks brother :):cool:
There's just something about Ben Tendick's style and execution that gets me real bad...
I remember seeing someone else post pictures of one of his blades, and I was like, "whatever that is and whoever makes it, I gotta have one."
I can honestly say I grailed out super hard with 3 BRT Bladeworks Knives this year and now I'm going to take time to enjoy them. I need to start saving again, but I don't want any more knives at this point because I love carrying the same knife everyday for a while, learning all about it, and becoming proficient with that particular blade or it doesn't really feel like MY knife.

Back