EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

As I was putting the Hoback back in my pocket after taking this morning's picture, I realized I had a knife in my coin pocket. Not wanting to short change you all, I took a new picture.
View attachment 1352044
I haven't decided what I'm doing today, and didn't have a specific reason for putting the M8 on my pack; but I certainly feel prepared, knife-wise.

33751301248_1328ee6333_o_d.jpg

Thanks brother :):cool:
There's just something about Ben Tendick's style and execution that gets me real bad...
I remember seeing someone else post pictures of one of his blades, and I was like, "whatever that is and whoever makes it, I gotta have one."
I can honestly say I grailed out super hard with 3 BRT Bladeworks Knives this year and now I'm going to take time to enjoy them. I need to start saving again, but I don't want any more knives at this point because I love carrying the same knife everyday for a while, learning all about it, and becoming proficient with that particular blade or it doesn't really feel like MY knife.
Well my friend you’ve made some great choices :thumbsup: and I know what you mean sometimes you have to take a step back to smell the roses sorta speak. I’m also at that point to we’re I’m getting so many knives it’s getting hard to enjoy the ones I have. I also have to remind myself which one I’m carrying throughout the day for efficient deployment and handling. Normally my secondary carry I can carry multiple days in a row but my main Carry I’ll last a few days and want to carry another no matter how much I like it Although there has been some exceptions. I’ve got yet another knife to open I received a few days ago lol and I’m running out of room in my safe and daily rotation:eek: So many knives I love but haven’t spent much time with them because another shows up. Like you I think it’s time to step back and enjoy what I have :thumbsup:
Well that’s the game plan anyway :)
Hope you enjoy your new additions and again you’ve made some great choices Brother!

Yes, a Spyderco Delica 4... not sure on “Lightweight” as it’s always been a FRN handled knife as far as I knew. This one is a Super Blue sprint run.

Hard not to like. I think many people (including myself) would rank it among the top economical EDC knives available. A must get for someone new to Spyderco. Inexpensive, light, simple lock and easy to carry. I mean, you really can’t go wrong with this knife.

I’m not much of a serrations guy, plain edge all the way for me.

Full disclosure, the $100 dollars would go to something else, I have several Delicas already. Green in ZDP-189 is the favourite. Although now that you mention it, always wanted the V-Toku2/SUS410 blue grey sprint...

My thoughts, FWIW.

The Vtoku one is one of the sharpest out of the box I'd experienced, and I uhhh...well, I have the Delica in all available sprint steels. M390 was the dullest, incidentally.

It's a corsair k70 rgb mk2 -- not in IT. Just got board during quarantine and decided to build a gaming rig for the home office. Between choosing the parts and building it.. kept me occupied for a couple of weeks.

y6CWm68.jpg

HOLY SMOKES, that is an insanely clean setup, wow! Thanks for the share and the info!

Yes, a Spyderco Delica 4... not sure on “Lightweight” as it’s always been a FRN handled knife as far as I knew. This one is a Super Blue sprint run.

Hard not to like. I think many people (including myself) would rank it among the top economical EDC knives available. A must get for someone new to Spyderco. Inexpensive, light, simple lock and easy to carry. I mean, you really can’t go wrong with this knife.

I’m not much of a serrations guy, plain edge all the way for me.

Full disclosure, the $100 dollars would go to something else, I have several Delicas already. Green in ZDP-189 is the favourite. Although now that you mention it, always wanted the V-Toku2/SUS410 blue grey sprint...

My thoughts, FWIW.

thanks for the full disclosure and your thoughts, and very worthy, have given me much food for thought.

Back