1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. myowngod

myowngod Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2009
    If any of you are interested in another hobby that is a money pit... try RC cars...
    [​IMG]

2. Keyopp

Keyopp Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 2013
    Thanks Zep.
    I’m not normally a fan of black blades but, against the matte green scales on this 940, this is a case where I prefer it.

3. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    Been there...SO done that, could stock a small hobby shop with the right half of my garage:eek:;)

jsc, myowngod, woodysone and 4 others like this.
  4. MolokaiRider

MolokaiRider Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 13, 2017
  5. Keyopp

Keyopp Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 2013
    Well, I realize we’re here for the knives, and that GEC is sweet but, I’m suffering some lighter envy from this pic. Nice.

6. TheFactor

TheFactor Life is good ! Platinum Member

Feb 26, 2015
    I raced gas and electric for many years on groomed tracks with sponsored racers it’s much fun.We would race for race bucks you could use for parts and sometimes trophies And of course for honor :). I stopped racing now I just have one to wheelie around with periodically :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

7. Grateful

Grateful Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 5, 2002
    I don’t usually go for OTF knives but that one is pretty sweet. It’s just got that look my wallet bleeds for. Badass cat too. :thumbsup:

8. DCFree

DCFree Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2019
    Front flipper delight
    0743F333-18A3-47D0-9A7C-9D928CF93B42.jpeg

9. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Ok you made me go to the dreaded corner of never ending boxes of my toy room :D
    Here it is with a custom candy blue body I painted for it. Had to put wheelie bars on it for the street lol and the pic is obviously with its street tires. I’ve got off road tires for it to lol and I’m running aftermarket shocks so I can change the Valving/ piston size and different shock oil as a option and springs . Also Titanium tie rods And some other suspension parts:) This is just my fun truck my race trucks that I don’t have anymore that I actually built piece by Piece from the tires up were a different animal .
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  10. JupiterPaladin

JupiterPaladin

May 4, 2016
    Quiet, Fullflat and DCFree like this.
  11. thefrank

thefrank

Jan 26, 2013
    Thanks! It's a Hinderer Investigator Pen in copper.

Fullflat likes this.
  12. thefrank

thefrank

Jan 26, 2013
    Hinderer XM Slippy with custom Thunderstorm Kevlar scales

[​IMG]

13. DCFree

DCFree Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2019
    Gareth Bull Shamwari 3.5 with zirconium pivot and bearings. Very addictive. Hope you’re good!

14. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Ok back to my accessorizing and it’s a perfect match to the new edition :D
    [​IMG]

15. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    Oh, alright...one old pic of a rock racer I built that's on my phone;) Started life as an Axial Wraith kit, Vanquish aluminum axles, sensored 550 can stuffed in there on 3s lipo, solid titanium bumper, sliders, links, etc...all machined by me:cool:

Screenshot_20200625-195945_Photos~2.jpg

16. ChazzyP

ChazzyP Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2014
    Klein stuff is great and their drivers, pliers, and other tools set the standard for sparky's and tech tradesmen. I have different storage bags of theirs--zippered pouches and totes to hold various categories and sets of tools that have held up for years.

I'm new to Veto Pro Pac, having recently bought their large, closed top carpenter's bag, changing up from a rigid, rectangular box, and got the pouch I posted as a free promo. Their stuff blends tough fabric with leather and seems really well made. For wearables--what carpenters call their nail bags--I've been using Occidental Leather for years and they have all-leather and leather/cordura combo bags, belts, pouches, and shoulder hung rigs. I've been using a beltless system for quite some time. Not cheap, but wicked durable and a ton of variety. We've got a great local professional tool supplier I usually buy from but you can just google to check 'em out.

And just to stay on topic, knife-wise....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Zulus

Zulus Gold Member Gold Member

May 29, 2020
    Forget the knife,
    gimmie the cup !!

18. ErocSD

ErocSD Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 21, 2019
  19. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Friday’s carry
    Gec #62 Smooth white bone pocket carver and the new arrival Hogue Deka modified wharnie sporting FDE G-Mascus
    [​IMG]

20. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Oh come on you know us knife lovers always wander just a tad periodically;)

Just to mix it up and is welcomed with open arms 99.9 % of the time :)

Retired UPS Driver and ChazzyP like this.