EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

If any of you are interested in another hobby that is a money pit... try RC cars...
KhUTeam.jpg

If any of you are interested in another hobby that is a money pit... try RC cars...
KhUTeam.jpg
I raced gas and electric for many years on groomed tracks with sponsored racers it’s much fun.We would race for race bucks you could use for parts and sometimes trophies And of course for honor :). I stopped racing now I just have one to wheelie around with periodically :thumbsup:
BeZjdFJ.jpg

KhUTeam.jpg
Ok you made me go to the dreaded corner of never ending boxes of my toy room :D
Here it is with a custom candy blue body I painted for it. Had to put wheelie bars on it for the street lol and the pic is obviously with its street tires. I’ve got off road tires for it to lol and I’m running aftermarket shocks so I can change the Valving/ piston size and different shock oil as a option and springs . Also Titanium tie rods And some other suspension parts:) This is just my fun truck my race trucks that I don’t have anymore that I actually built piece by Piece from the tires up were a different animal .
DC2YIHG.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, alright...one old pic of a rock racer I built that's on my phone;) Started life as an Axial Wraith kit, Vanquish aluminum axles, sensored 550 can stuffed in there on 3s lipo, solid titanium bumper, sliders, links, etc...all machined by me:cool:

Screenshot_20200625-195945_Photos~2.jpg

I’ve never heard of that brand. I do have a Klein bag/tote similar to that tho. Older picture and not the best
View attachment 1366208 What I would truly like would to have is a leather one just like it. Would get pretty pricey tho I do believe.
Klein stuff is great and their drivers, pliers, and other tools set the standard for sparky's and tech tradesmen. I have different storage bags of theirs--zippered pouches and totes to hold various categories and sets of tools that have held up for years.

I'm new to Veto Pro Pac, having recently bought their large, closed top carpenter's bag, changing up from a rigid, rectangular box, and got the pouch I posted as a free promo. Their stuff blends tough fabric with leather and seems really well made. For wearables--what carpenters call their nail bags--I've been using Occidental Leather for years and they have all-leather and leather/cordura combo bags, belts, pouches, and shoulder hung rigs. I've been using a beltless system for quite some time. Not cheap, but wicked durable and a ton of variety. We've got a great local professional tool supplier I usually buy from but you can just google to check 'em out.

And just to stay on topic, knife-wise....

DfuGuwh.jpg

xouHL5v.jpg

Klein stuff is great and their drivers, pliers, and other tools set the standard for sparky's and tech tradesmen. I have different storage bags of theirs--zippered pouches and totes to hold various categories and sets of tools that have held up for years.

I'm new to Veto Pro Pac, having recently bought their large, closed top carpenter's bag, changing up from a rigid, rectangular box, and got the pouch I posted as a free promo. Their stuff blends tough fabric with leather and seems really well made. For wearables--what carpenters call their nail bags--I've been using Occidental Leather for years and they have all-leather and leather/cordura combo bags, belts, pouches, and shoulder hung rigs. I've been using a beltless system for quite some time. Not cheap, but wicked durable and a ton of variety. We've got a great local professional tool supplier I usually buy from but you can just google to check 'em out.

And just to stay on topic, knife-wise....

DfuGuwh.jpg

xouHL5v.jpg
Oh come on you know us knife lovers always wander just a tad periodically;)

Just to mix it up and is welcomed with open arms 99.9 % of the time :)

Back