EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Oh yes life is good I get to live the life of my little girl this week :)
gos2d2Y.jpg

NRVkhJ3.jpg

Dad Is this the BM Bugout killer you speak of?
kWnsxrh.jpg

I have two of those mystical creatures; mother (Luna) and daughter (Ireland). They both have green eyes.

IMG_20200502_091630325a.jpg

Another backup utility ventilator I’ve been enjoying. I’m drawn to stabby blade shapes. This is a Williams Blade Design piece made by TRC knives. They did a nice job with it.

Carries nice and light and compact with the taco sheath and 4.5” Elmax blade. Just installed a Mummert clip that is riding nicely IWB. You can one hand on/off and forget it about it all day if needed.

I was unsure about the handle design before having it in hand, but it works. Just enough for a comfortable full grip and plenty of texture to lock it in. Definitely outside of my normal wheelhouse though. The grind is not overly thin by any means, but has proven to be a good cutter while still very durable.

Hope everyone has a safe and relaxing weekend! Boo yah

f2QMZYa.jpg

aS69gLy.jpg

F3P9J5O.jpg
Looks pretty cool. I can’t find any information on this knife. Is it a limited run or custom?

Looks pretty cool. I can’t find any information on this knife. Is it a limited run or custom?

Thanks man. Yeah that was a run of 80 that sold out fairly quickly. But if it interests you, he’ll do more, maybe a similar but different configuration later. Just search Williams Blade Design. He has a website and then makes announcements on IG.

Back