1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. ChazzyP

ChazzyP Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2014
    OK, @DCFree , as requested here's my Voron, which I assume is the Cheburkov you wanted to see.

[​IMG]

I had this on me grocery shopping this morning, thwacked it out to cut a coupon in the frozen foods aisle, and got quite the bug-eyed look from a woman I didn't realize was watching. :eek:

[​IMG]

The other thing that just occurred to me is that this blade has a rather substantial hole in it which I hope doesn't offend anyone's sensibilities or good taste, @jheis ;):D.

[​IMG]

You should know and I hope you appreciate, DCFree, how hard it was for me not to pocket my new XM18 Skinny this morning, although it seems to be lurking around in its slipcase now that I'm back home again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
  2. TheFactor

TheFactor Life is good ! Platinum Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Really like the blade on your Combat Troodon! Those apples didn’t have a prayer lol

3. NWPM2

NWPM2 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 30, 2019
    Carrying this guy today. It's my only Shaman, but this one feels fixed blade solid. It's still got the factory edge that seems like it was sharpened to a higher grit than my other Spydercos. No coupon cutting, but I will be cutting up a couple cardboard boxes. :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. FullMetalJackass

FullMetalJackass Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 10, 2016
  5. TheFactor

TheFactor Life is good ! Platinum Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Getting ready to head out for a ride and taking my trusty Delica although it won’t be on my person but stashed in the bike. My Dainese kangaroo skin one piece race suit is braking in nicely. Spendy but well worth the price of admission when it comes to being lighter then cowhide , feels like it breaths better and breaks in faster :thumbsup: with great protection. Those Italians sure know how to do it right:D yes I may be a little bias.
    Should be ready for the next track day if they ever open the track up !!:rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

6. PRNDLtech

PRNDLtech Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 17, 2019
    [​IMG]

7. The Aflac Duck

The Aflac Duck Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2014
  8. Pt-Luso

Pt-Luso Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 8, 2014
    [​IMG]

jheis, Haegar, razorburn and 28 others like this.
  9. zippifish

zippifish Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 18, 2019
    UPS delivered and hot out the box.

[​IMG]

10. PB3366

PB3366 Gold Member Gold Member

May 15, 2020
    [​IMG]
    Taking the Shaman to work today.

11. tinfoil hat timmy

tinfoil hat timmy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2014
    20200626_144732.jpg

razorburn, woodysone, allenC and 26 others like this.
  12. taste.blade

taste.blade Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 8, 2016
  13. deltablade

deltablade Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 29, 2006
    My Mam Bowie's thin blade makes quick work of apple slices

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    modified the tip, seems much better now
    [​IMG]

14. alliuse

alliuse Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 5, 2011
  15. TenShun705

TenShun705 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2016
    Mail call -

7D8A2F9A-45A5-45F1-B80E-47712F38E02C.jpeg

Just in time for CF Friday. Hope everyone’s enjoying their day!

16. sonofwilfred

sonofwilfred Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 23, 2015
    [​IMG]

17. DCFree

DCFree Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2019
    ABB052E0-91E9-46D3-BC28-07A040409F2E.jpeg B01ED197-D71D-4222-89AE-9ECA67ED1894.jpeg View attachment 1366610
    ChazzyP, you’re a man of your word and have a good memory as I still think this is one of the most amazing knives I have ever seen. It became an expensive pic for me as I then went down the rabbit hole of learning everything about Cheburkov (thanks for all the helpful advice), resellers, and long wait times on the mail. All for a good cause. And now I know the true highest calling for the Voron-coupon cutting-and will make sure mine is on task. And the new XM18 is a beaut! Thanks for sharing the Voron again!

18. Julian Williams

Julian Williams

Apr 22, 2019
    [​IMG]
    Fiber for my body and carbon fiber for my soul. All bases covered this Friday :p

19. The_Knife_Man

The_Knife_Man

May 30, 2014
    Carbon Fiber Fridays?[​IMG]

20. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014