EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

tDjAklc.jpg

A big pair of juicy melons is one of life's great pleasures.

Yes, they were done by deathofallthings(deathgripscales). They are black g10 and blue ctek inlay. The G10 I had him keep the milling lines on it, and the ctek has a spiral pattern. I really like them! Doesn't really get you to gold class level, but damn close. And a heck of a lot less expensive.
View attachment 1369719 and here's a 556 with cf and red ctek. Mill lines throughout on that one. And a red g10 backspacer that's not pictured.

Well, those are phenomenal. Thank you for sharing!

A small knife made from an old German, small bowie blade, turned into a wharncliff/sheepsfoot with oak handle wrapped in jute.
I'm not going to show it as it would taint the thread with its ugliness. But its a beater you could throw across the road against a lamppost and not care what happens. :) and its been cutting stuff up all morning.

I thought I'd mix it up for Throwback Thursday and solo-carry something small, light, and out of my usual range. This discontinued BMK 707 Sequel sports DOAT CF scales which came along as extras with one of the 3 705's I've bought over the years to match up with my 710's.

u2OVewT.jpg

tz7JGxx.jpg

Whatsup Blade brethren! Haven't posted for a few days, as I've been on a little camping trip with the fam all week. I took an array of knives as I have a tendency to do; The Jurassic and Dragonfly were in my pockets, the Moras were for food prep, The Benchmade carved up some lighter knot as well as a few other camp tasks, and the LT Wright played the vital role of slicing up some fresh figs to enjoy for desert while I sipped my after-dinner whiskey by the fire ;). I didn't snap as many pics as I normally do, but I managed a group shot as well as one pic by the creek.

nL5j77r.jpg

6pIIQIl.jpg

Carrying the Bugout today as I unpack.

or5tdJT.jpg

Last edited:
Back