EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Had been stuck in the high 80's and low 90's for the past two weeks and finally the HUMIDITY blew out of here (for now) :) Took the Monkey out on the town, be careful who over hears you say that:D

jqpvo4.jpg

Foliage Green Delica and SAK Tinker today:thumbsup:
ATxl9q.jpg

Ha!! That little thing looks like it's a complete riot!! That's an excellent carry also, Paul!

Ha!! That little thing looks like it's a complete riot!! That's an excellent carry also, Paul!
Thanks Forrest, it's a BLAST just crusin around town (pretty much limited to in town use) and in town crusin is what I bought it for:thumbsup:

Compliments back at ya for that AMAZING Dozier and some really nice (rare) GEC's of late:cool::thumbsup: Enjoy your weekend and possibly a good smoke;):)

Thanks! The model is called Ember, made by Josh, of REK (@razor-edge-knives). It’s very pleasant to carry, and being ground nice and thin BTE & blessed with excellent edge geometry and comfy ergos by Josh, it has quickly become my fav edc sized fixed. I appreciate the kind words brother. Hope your Friday is a great one

Thanks! I've seen the Ember unsheathed, but with only the handle to go on I couldn't ID it. Such a gorgeous little knife!

I'm still in Cambria country this morning. After that, we'll see. :)

GX44tMR.jpg

Thanks! I've seen the Ember unsheathed, but with only the handle to go on I couldn't ID it. Such a gorgeous little knife!

I'm still in Cambria country this morning. After that, we'll see. :)

GX44tMR.jpg
The Cambria really is a fun, well built folder, amirite!? I like many of the same things you do about it. Incredible blade to handle ratio, and that addictive action.. I can see why you’re content hanging out in Cambria country!
The one on the left.

i-jBsMqQJ-X3.jpg
‘Jumboooo!!! Looks awesome! How are the ergos for you? I’m stoked to get hands on one. Congrats, and enjoy!

‘Jumboooo!!! Looks awesome! How are the ergos for you? I’m stoked to get hands on one. Congrats, and enjoy!

Thanks ! Ergos are all great, except I have to get used to the missing choil on this one (my other 4" Spydercos all have one). Great blade to handle ratio, handle is like a quarter inch shorter than the Military. Weight is ~150g, similar to - say - a 3.5 XM18 - not bad at all and feels sturdy. Incredible tip and thin/hollow grind ... First time I enjoy Michael's design, the jimbo always seemed on the small side.

Back