EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Fat Daddy Friday
20200709-192833.jpg

20200709-192757.jpg

20200709-194025.jpg

Thanks Forrest, it's a BLAST just crusin around town (pretty much limited to in town use) and in town crusin is what I bought it for:thumbsup:

Compliments back at ya for that AMAZING Dozier and some really nice (rare) GEC's of late:cool::thumbsup: Enjoy your weekend and possibly a good smoke;):)

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words, my friend!

It’s definitely what’s in my pocket today (along with a GEC that I’ve been carrying a lot lately!):

78-DE3-A1-D-4-C6-D-4-BC5-8-BAC-0-C03-AAE67-C4-F.jpg

Wow, this is a killer knife!! A custom?

Yes, sir!

It's an LL-BB by South African maker George Muller. Mind-blowingly skilled maker and gentleman. Gold-like anodized titanium, entire piece is mirror polished, Damasteel blade, mammoth and damascus scales and multi-row bearings for under $800. Steal of the century. Please check his work out.

Edit: Grammar. Have a great weekend!

Yes, sir!

It's an LL-BB by South African maker George Muller. Mind-blowingly skilled maker and gentleman. Gold-like anodized titanium, entire piece is mirror polished, Damasteel blade, mammoth and damascus scales and multi-row bearings for under $800. Steal of the century. Please check his work out.

Edit: Grammar. Have a great weekend!

Well, it is excellent. I'll definitely check him out! You have a great weekend also!

IMG-20200710-151718-603.jpg

The novelty of the ratrod finish wore off. Spent the last few days polishing, added some PB washers to replace the Teflon and re-dyed the scales a smokey gray.

It's destined for a stonewash, but figured I should scratch it up some before I scratch it up some.

Back